The Palins Are Planning to Leave Alaska for Good
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 27th 2010 10:48AM
Now that Bristol Palin has left Alaska for Arizona, where she has just purchased a $172,000 five-bedroom home for cash, friends of the family are asking how much longer momma Sarah will call the great state home?
"Sarah has been looking at homes in Arizona, too," an insider tells me. "She wants to be close to her daughter and only grandchild."
Bristol was working as a receptionist in a doctor's office before her mother ran for vice president and Bristol was cast on 'Dancing With the Stars.' Now they have both made so much money they can live anywhere they want to.
"Both Sarah and Bristol are millionaires and have had enough of Alaska," a dancing friend of Bristol's tells me. "After spending so much time in Los Angeles it doesn't surprise me at all that they are looking to move. Both were always raving about the sunshine and the fact you didn't need a sun bed to get a suntan. I think Alaska has taken Sarah about as far as it can and now its time for her to move to the next state that can help her get the one thing she wants so much. To be president of all 50 states one day."
Good luck Arizona. Lets hope you are big enough for both Palins and her presidential running mate Senator John McCain.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta New Cast: See All of the Women of Season 7 in First Photos
- Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss Look Gorgeous in New Burberry Fragrance Campaign
- Jill Duggar Reveals Pregnancy Cravings, Gives Unborn Child Funny Nickname With Husband Derick Dillard
- Kim Kardashian Wears Chainmail While Kanye West Smiles At GQ Men Of The Year Awards
- Angelina Jolie Honors Late Mother At Her Nuptials To Brad Pitt
- In The Midst Of Drugging Scandal, TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green’s ‘The Good Life’
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Jill Duggar Reveals Her Pregnancy Cravings, Says "All Day" Morning Sickness Is ''Well Worth It''
- Khloé Kardashian Makes a Golf Bet With Bruce Jenner to Cut His Hair—See the Hilarious KUWTK Deleted Scene!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Honored Her Late Mother Marcheline During Wedding: Get the Details