The Palins Are Planning to Leave Alaska for Good
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 27th 2010 10:48AM
Now that Bristol Palin has left Alaska for Arizona, where she has just purchased a $172,000 five-bedroom home for cash, friends of the family are asking how much longer momma Sarah will call the great state home?
"Sarah has been looking at homes in Arizona, too," an insider tells me. "She wants to be close to her daughter and only grandchild."
Bristol was working as a receptionist in a doctor's office before her mother ran for vice president and Bristol was cast on 'Dancing With the Stars.' Now they have both made so much money they can live anywhere they want to.
"Both Sarah and Bristol are millionaires and have had enough of Alaska," a dancing friend of Bristol's tells me. "After spending so much time in Los Angeles it doesn't surprise me at all that they are looking to move. Both were always raving about the sunshine and the fact you didn't need a sun bed to get a suntan. I think Alaska has taken Sarah about as far as it can and now its time for her to move to the next state that can help her get the one thing she wants so much. To be president of all 50 states one day."
Good luck Arizona. Lets hope you are big enough for both Palins and her presidential running mate Senator John McCain.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"