Taylor Swift Sees Gwyneth as an Older Sister
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 27th 2010 03:00PM
Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed that she hosted a private dinner party for Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal at her home in Primrose Hill, London and now sources are telling me Taylor sees Gwyneth as an older sister she never had.
"Taylor loves her brother Austin, who is two years younger than her, but she has always wanted an sister and has fell in love with Gwyneth," a friend of Taylor's tells me. "She met Gwyneth through her musician husband, Chris Martin, and has formed a great friendship. They email and call each other all the time. They talk a lot about music, performing and acting but they also talk about normal stuff like boys and dates."
And although it still remains to be seen if Jake and Taylor are serous or just having fun, one thing is for certain, her friendship with Gwyneth is here to stay.
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Gwyneth Paltrow -
- Taylor Swift
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 'Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin on Being a New Mom On and Off-Screen
- Mama June Spotted Out as Daughter Anna Claims She Was Victim of Sex Offender
- Tony Danza and Judith Light: See the ?Who's the Boss?' Reunion!