Taylor Swift Sees Gwyneth as an Older Sister
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 27th 2010 03:00PM
Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed that she hosted a private dinner party for Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal at her home in Primrose Hill, London and now sources are telling me Taylor sees Gwyneth as an older sister she never had.
"Taylor loves her brother Austin, who is two years younger than her, but she has always wanted an sister and has fell in love with Gwyneth," a friend of Taylor's tells me. "She met Gwyneth through her musician husband, Chris Martin, and has formed a great friendship. They email and call each other all the time. They talk a lot about music, performing and acting but they also talk about normal stuff like boys and dates."
And although it still remains to be seen if Jake and Taylor are serous or just having fun, one thing is for certain, her friendship with Gwyneth is here to stay.
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Gwyneth Paltrow -
- Taylor Swift
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Jada Pinkett Smith Is Smokin' Hot and Ready to Join ?Magic Mike XXL'
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Reese Witherspoon Gets Fashion Advice from Her Teenage Daughter
- Jasmine Tridevil Underwent Surgery To Have Three Breasts; Reporter Quits During Live TV: Top 5 Stories
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms Magic Mike XXL Role, Says She's Used to Being in "Beefcake" Environment
- Miss America Organization Defends Kira Kazanstev Amid Sorority Hazing Report