Celeb Stylist Phillip Bloch Names Ke$ha Worst Dressed of 2010
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 28th 2010 12:02PM
The bubbly stylist has worked with A-list stars like Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry and the late Michael Jackson. He's appeared on 'Bridalplasty,' 'America's Next Top Model,' and as a commentator on VH1, E! and CNN. Earlier this year, he compiled his shopping and style tips to create 'The Shopping Diet,' a guide to looking fabulous while staying frugal.
"When I have to think about who really needs a stylist in Hollywood, I have to say Ke$ha! Call me, you need me! 'Cause what you're doing is just not working," he exclaimed when asked about the worst dressed celebrity of 2010.
Bloch joined forces with PopEater to talk about what fashion sucked and what rocked in 2010! Watch the video after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Videos -
- Rihanna -
- Lady Gaga -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
MORE ABOUT Ke$ha
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ke$ha Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Audrina Patridge, Corey Bohan Split After Five Years Together: Former Hills Star, BMX Pro Break Up
- Bachelorette Guy Cry: See Andi Dorfman's Men at Their Most Emotional
- Martha Stewart Explains Her Friendship with Blake Lively, Says The Actress is "Very Shy in Person"
- Parental Injustice? Jenny McCarthy's Son Has Called The Cops On Her MULTIPLE Times ? Find Out Why!
- All Grown Up! Cole Sprouse Who Played Ben In ?Friends' Is Now 21 ? Proceed To Feel Insanely Old
- Don't Speak! Kendra Wilkinson Still Not Wearing Wedding Ring, Avoids Questions Amidst Family-Ordered Silence
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case