Celeb Stylist Phillip Bloch Names Ke$ha Worst Dressed of 2010
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 28th 2010 12:02PM
The bubbly stylist has worked with A-list stars like Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry and the late Michael Jackson. He's appeared on 'Bridalplasty,' 'America's Next Top Model,' and as a commentator on VH1, E! and CNN. Earlier this year, he compiled his shopping and style tips to create 'The Shopping Diet,' a guide to looking fabulous while staying frugal.
"When I have to think about who really needs a stylist in Hollywood, I have to say Ke$ha! Call me, you need me! 'Cause what you're doing is just not working," he exclaimed when asked about the worst dressed celebrity of 2010.
Bloch joined forces with PopEater to talk about what fashion sucked and what rocked in 2010! Watch the video after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Videos -
- Rihanna -
- Lady Gaga -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
MORE ABOUT Ke$ha
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ke$ha Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II Photobombs a Selfie at the Commonwealth Games: See the Amazing Picture
- Erin Heatherton Goes Topless on a Horse, Rides a Horse Bareback for Buffalo David Bitton Campaign With Eric Decker
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe Kardashian a "Miserable Person" After Selfies Diss on Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Longtime Friend Of Hot Car Dad Ross Cooper Confused By Ongoing Events, Prays There's A Reasonable Explanation For It All
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn Enjoy An Afternoon On Their Yacht Off The Coast Of Saint-Tropez France
- Kelsey Grammer And His Wife Kayte Grammer Welcome Their Son Gabriel To The World
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit
- The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Previews Life Without Damon and Bonnie in Season 6