Celeb Stylist Phillip Bloch Names Ke$ha Worst Dressed of 2010
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Dec 28th 2010 12:02PM
The bubbly stylist has worked with A-list stars like Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry and the late Michael Jackson. He's appeared on 'Bridalplasty,' 'America's Next Top Model,' and as a commentator on VH1, E! and CNN. Earlier this year, he compiled his shopping and style tips to create 'The Shopping Diet,' a guide to looking fabulous while staying frugal.
"When I have to think about who really needs a stylist in Hollywood, I have to say Ke$ha! Call me, you need me! 'Cause what you're doing is just not working," he exclaimed when asked about the worst dressed celebrity of 2010.
Bloch joined forces with PopEater to talk about what fashion sucked and what rocked in 2010! Watch the video after the jump.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Videos -
- Rihanna -
- Lady Gaga -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
MORE ABOUT Ke$ha
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ke$ha Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Fought With Gavin Rossdale During The Voice: "We Had Only Collaborated on Making Babies"
- Ashton Kutcher Parties With Jamie Foxx, Robin Thicke, Leonardo DiCaprio and More Before Mila Kunis Gives Birth: Details
- Jason Aldean: People Need to "Get Over" My Affair With Mistress Brittany Kerr
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Keyshia Cole Arrested, Booked on Battery Charge After Allegedly Attacking a Woman at Birdman's Condo
- The Blacklist: 13 Times Raymond Reddington Was His Raymond Reddington-est
- Haley Joel Osment Says Bruce Willis Wasn't "Difficult" to Work With: "I Had a Great Experience With Him"