Reese Witherspoon Engaged to Jim Toth
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 28th 2010 05:15PM
Reese Witherspoon is engaged! The Oscar winner will marry boyfriend Jim Toth, Usmagazine.com confirms.
"They are extremely happy," her rep said. Toth -- an agent in Hollywood -- and Witherspoon have been dating for almost a year.
This will be the second marriage for Reese, who has two children with her first husband, Ryan Phillippe.
Witherspoon joins Shania Twain, Natalie Portman, Lily Allen, Hugh Hefner and LeAnn Rimes in the club of recently engaged stars.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Rihanna jet skis on the beach in Barbados.
MORE ABOUT Reese Witherspoon
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Reese Witherspoon Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Cannes: THR's Chief Film Critic Todd McCarthy Names Best and Worst Films of the Festival (Video)
- Oscar Isaac Says His 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Villain Is Positively Biblical
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' House For Sale
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm
- See Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult on 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Set
- Good News: 'Game of Thrones' to Feature Non-Traumatizing Sex This Week