Snow? Cold? Huh? Stars Bust Out Bikinis, Hit Beaches
By Zach Dionne Posted Dec 28th 2010 09:33AM
Rihanna, Bar Refaeli and George Clooney's Italian love Elisabetta Canalis were oblivious to the cold and snow hammering much of the United States as they busted out the bikinis for holiday beach getaways.
The Daily Mail reported Rihanna spent Christmas with family in her native Barbados, jet-skiing and snapping photos with her little brother. She'll return to the U.S. for New Year's Eve.
Canallis and her man Clooney spent Christmas in Mexico, at Los Cabos Resort. "And while she was happy to soak up the sun in her green and black bikini, Clooney stayed covered up in long shorts and a white T-shirt," the Daily Mail writes. "Earlier that day, [Clooney] was spotted greeting actress friend Cameron Diaz, who was staying in the same resort with her baseball star boyfriend Alex Rodriguez and his children."
How are stars spending their holidays? See our video:
Bar Refaeli and Leonardo DiCaprio visited Mexico for the holidays as well. The former swimsuit model showed off her curves in a skimpy patterned bikini.
►Beyonce's Trainer Explains How to Stay Fit This Holiday
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
MORE ABOUT Rihanna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rihanna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'X Factor' U.K. Host Dermot O'Leary Quits
- Focus Sets Fall Release Date for Meryl Streep's 'Suffragette'
- 'Bloodline' Star on Family Dynamics: "There's Already So Much Resentment"
- Are You Ready to 'Fear the Walking Dead'?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Preview: 7 Burning Questions
- 'Home' Review: 5 Things Every Parent Needs to Know