Tiger Woods Enjoying the Single Life
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 28th 2010 10:33AM
The typically private Tiger Woods took a bold public step on Christmas day, sitting courtside at the Boston Celtics and Orlando Magic game in Florida, proving he's no longer hiding but in fact rather enjoying his new single life.
"His kids, Charlie (22 months) and Sam (3), spent the holiday with their mom (Elin Nordegren) in Sweden while Tiger spent the holidays alone in Florida," an insider tells me. "Tiger knew that he would be photographed sitting front row but doesn't care anymore. Yes, he is single and he is having a great time. If you thought he was going to stay home weeping about his mistakes by himself, think again."
Tiger, whose divorce was finalized in August, was reported to have given his ex-wife over $100 million dollars of his fortune. But after the ugly breakup, the golfer is fed up with hiding and plans to enjoy the single life.
"Tiger likes his new life," a friend tells me. "He plans to continue being an active parent but is moving on with his life. He has apologized and paid a huge price for the pain he put his wife and his sponsor through, but he is now ready to start over."
Is Tiger ready to start dating yet? "Absolutely," an insider tells me. "But even Tiger knows it's a little too soon for that!"
See Rob talk about 2010's biggest pop moments on the 'Today' show:
MORE ABOUT Tiger Woods
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Tiger Woods Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matt Lauer Reveals Most Nerve-Racking Interview, Style Icon, and More in Vogue's 73 Questions Video: Watch!
- Vampire Diaries Creator Julie Plec Tried to Talk Nina Dobrev Into Staying
- Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn Split After Three Years of Dating: Read Her Statement
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter