Candace Cameron Bure Opens Up About Eating Disorder
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 29th 2010 04:00PM
The 34-year-old actress and mother of three tells PEOPLE that after 'Full House' wrapped, she battled bulimia for a number of years.
Cameron Bure, whose eating disorder coincided with her adjustment to her new life in Canada with hockey player husband Valeri Bure, says of her struggle, "It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
In her new book, 'Reshaping It All,' Cameron Bure describes how she overcame the sometimes deadly condition. "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over," she says.
The actress, who stars on ABC Family's 'Make It or Break It,' now stays healthy by exercising with her family and even indulges in her favorite sweet snacks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jersey Shore's Sammi Giancola Wishes Ex Ronnie Ortiz-Magro "The Best" After Split
- Benedict Cumberbatch Strips Down For His Ice Bucket Challenge, Plus Idina Menzel, Tom Hanks, and More Celebs Participate: Watch the Videos
- Leonardo DiCaprio Narrates Carbon Documentary to Fight Climate Change
- Surrogate Scandal Over? Judge Dismisses Lawsuit From Woman Claiming She's Blue Ivy’s Real Mom ? ?Baseless' Claims Against Beyonce & Jay Z
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Meet The New Class of Hot Guys Taking Over Thursday Night in ABC's Steamy New Promo
- Yikes! Justin Bieber Put "Other People's Safety in Jeopardy" After Driving 4-Wheeler on Sidewalk, Police Say
- Mila Kunis Called Robin Williams a Person Who Left a Lasting Impact on Her Life: "Remember This Time," He Once Told Her