Candace Cameron Bure Opens Up About Eating Disorder
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 29th 2010 04:00PM
The 34-year-old actress and mother of three tells PEOPLE that after 'Full House' wrapped, she battled bulimia for a number of years.
Cameron Bure, whose eating disorder coincided with her adjustment to her new life in Canada with hockey player husband Valeri Bure, says of her struggle, "It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
In her new book, 'Reshaping It All,' Cameron Bure describes how she overcame the sometimes deadly condition. "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over," she says.
The actress, who stars on ABC Family's 'Make It or Break It,' now stays healthy by exercising with her family and even indulges in her favorite sweet snacks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Darrell Hammond to Replace Don Pardo as Saturday Night Live Announcer
- Tina Fey's Kids Had a Playdate with the Children of Maya Rudolph, Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch
- Jill Duggar's Baby Bump at 13 Weeks: Baby Dilly Is "Size of a Fuzzy Sweet Georgia Peach!"
- The Casinos Don’t Ask You To Leave Because You’re Beating Them!' Ben Affleck Confirms He Was Banned From Playing Blackjack At Casino, Denies He's A Compulsive Gambler
- Melissa Rivers speaks out, making first TV appearance since mom's death
- Teacher wins more than $1 million on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- 'Cold Justice' episode spurs arrest in 1997 Arizona killing