Candace Cameron Bure Opens Up About Eating Disorder
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 29th 2010 04:00PM
The 34-year-old actress and mother of three tells PEOPLE that after 'Full House' wrapped, she battled bulimia for a number of years.
Cameron Bure, whose eating disorder coincided with her adjustment to her new life in Canada with hockey player husband Valeri Bure, says of her struggle, "It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
In her new book, 'Reshaping It All,' Cameron Bure describes how she overcame the sometimes deadly condition. "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over," she says.
The actress, who stars on ABC Family's 'Make It or Break It,' now stays healthy by exercising with her family and even indulges in her favorite sweet snacks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andy Cohen Was "Basically Crying" at RHONJ Reunion, "Could Barely Look at" Teresa Giudice
- Taylor Swift Dresses Up as a Pegacorn (A.K.A. a Unicorn With Wings) for Halloween 2014, Making Her Fairy Tale a Reality
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North West in Skunk Costume for Halloween 2014: Photos
- Kanye West, Madonna and More Attend Keep A Child Alive’s 11th Annual Black Ball
- She'll ?Be My Baby Forever' – French Montana Alludes To Khlo
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Spoof Taylor Swift's ''Shake It Off" Music Video—and It Might Be Better Than the Original!
- Disney Princess Hair: Recreate Snow White's Bob, Cinderella's Updo & More—Watch Now!
- J.K. Rowling Releases New Harry Potter Short Story Just in Time for Halloween!