Candace Cameron Bure Opens Up About Eating Disorder
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 29th 2010 04:00PM
The 34-year-old actress and mother of three tells PEOPLE that after 'Full House' wrapped, she battled bulimia for a number of years.
Cameron Bure, whose eating disorder coincided with her adjustment to her new life in Canada with hockey player husband Valeri Bure, says of her struggle, "It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
In her new book, 'Reshaping It All,' Cameron Bure describes how she overcame the sometimes deadly condition. "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over," she says.
The actress, who stars on ABC Family's 'Make It or Break It,' now stays healthy by exercising with her family and even indulges in her favorite sweet snacks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brooklyn Decker Goes on "Massive Shopping Spree" With Andy Roddick: New Photos of the Pregnant Star
- Jennifer Lopez Debuts Short Hair, Gets Confetti-Bombed By Scary Clown -- See the Pics
- Boyz n the Hood Star Nia Long Engaged to Boyfriend Ime Udoka -- See Her Ring!
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation