Candace Cameron Bure Opens Up About Eating Disorder
By Sarah Crow Posted Dec 29th 2010 04:00PM
The 34-year-old actress and mother of three tells PEOPLE that after 'Full House' wrapped, she battled bulimia for a number of years.
Cameron Bure, whose eating disorder coincided with her adjustment to her new life in Canada with hockey player husband Valeri Bure, says of her struggle, "It wasn't about me trying to lose weight. It was all about emotions."
In her new book, 'Reshaping It All,' Cameron Bure describes how she overcame the sometimes deadly condition. "It's a very dangerous cycle that can just start to consume your life and really take over," she says.
The actress, who stars on ABC Family's 'Make It or Break It,' now stays healthy by exercising with her family and even indulges in her favorite sweet snacks.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Report Links Mama June Shannon to Alleged Sex Offender
- Scandal Season 4, Episode 5 Recap: Jake and Fitz Go Head-to-Head in "The Key"
- Madeleine Albright Hilariously Burns Conan O'Brien on Twitter: "Never Get Into a Word War With a Diplomat"
- Mama June Says TLC Cancelled ?Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' After ?Untrue' Report She's Involved With Sex Predator
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Country singer RaeLynn gets surprise visit from military brother
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.