No Prenup for Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 29th 2010 08:34PM
Kelsey Grammer is so anxious to get married to his new fiancée Kayte Walsh that he's planning to walk down the aisle as soon as his divorce with wife Camille is finalized. But surely to his money manager's horror, I'm hearing the 'Frasier' star has no intention of asking the beauty to sign a pre-nup agreement.
"Kelsey is deeply in love with Kayte and can't imagine spending the rest of his life with any other woman in the world. He knows she's the one and wouldn't insult her by asking her to sign a pre-nup even though his third divorce is going to cost him about $50 million," a friend of the actor's tells me.
Kelsey is already engaged to the new love of his life in his adopted home of New York City, leaving his soon-to-be-ex wife in Los Angeles with daughters Mason, 8, and Jude, 6.
"Kelsey doesn't care about the money. He never has. This is about being happy. Finding someone who is your best friend," a friend tells me. "He doesn't want to wait any longer."
Grammer told PEOPLE that the two are "marrying because we are engaged, and we are engaged because we are in love and see no reason to postpone our happiness any longer.'
Lets all hope the fourth time is the charm.
See Rob talk about 2010's biggest pop moments on the 'Today' show:
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Kelsey Grammer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelsey Grammer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Raven Symone Is Very Confused, Says She's From "Every Continent in Africa and Europe"
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day