It's 'All About Glitter' for New Year's Eve Fashion
By Amber James Posted Dec 29th 2010 09:27PM
At the Duracell Mobile Smart Power Lab in New York, fashion designer Richie Rich and 'Queer Eye' fashion expert Carson Kressley gave PopEater their tips for how to looks fabulous while ringing in the new year.
► For Women: Wear a little black dress with a statement piece of jewelry.
► For Men: Pop on a blazer or tie over a button-down shirt.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Holiday -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Comic Jon Rudnitsky joins 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Ashley I. Is Ready to Give Up Her Virginity to Win Jared
- Deborah Cox Once Got Paid to Get Off the Stage: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Mean Girls Now Has a Candy Collection Inspired By Its Best Lines, Predictably Is So Fetch