It's 'All About Glitter' for New Year's Eve Fashion
By Amber James Posted Dec 29th 2010 09:27PM
At the Duracell Mobile Smart Power Lab in New York, fashion designer Richie Rich and 'Queer Eye' fashion expert Carson Kressley gave PopEater their tips for how to looks fabulous while ringing in the new year.
► For Women: Wear a little black dress with a statement piece of jewelry.
► For Men: Pop on a blazer or tie over a button-down shirt.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Holiday -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Heidi Klum Dresses as Fly-Like Insect for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Lisa Vanderpump on Vanderpump Rules New Season "I'm Not Proud of Their Behavior"
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court