It's 'All About Glitter' for New Year's Eve Fashion
By Amber James Posted Dec 29th 2010 09:27PM
At the Duracell Mobile Smart Power Lab in New York, fashion designer Richie Rich and 'Queer Eye' fashion expert Carson Kressley gave PopEater their tips for how to looks fabulous while ringing in the new year.
► For Women: Wear a little black dress with a statement piece of jewelry.
► For Men: Pop on a blazer or tie over a button-down shirt.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- David Arquette Points at Pregnant Girlfriend Christina McLarty's Baby Bump at Miami Party: See the Picture
- Robert Pattinson Goes Out With Best Friend Tom Sturridge, Sienna Miller in London: Picture
- Evelyn Lozada Identifies Baby Daddy: Carl Crawford of L.A. Dodgers
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li