It's 'All About Glitter' for New Year's Eve Fashion
By Amber James Posted Dec 29th 2010 09:27PM
At the Duracell Mobile Smart Power Lab in New York, fashion designer Richie Rich and 'Queer Eye' fashion expert Carson Kressley gave PopEater their tips for how to looks fabulous while ringing in the new year.
► For Women: Wear a little black dress with a statement piece of jewelry.
► For Men: Pop on a blazer or tie over a button-down shirt.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Karlie Kloss Gets Photobombed By Smiling, Clueless Woman Outside Gym in NYC: Hilarious Picture
- Pharrell Williams' Music Video for "Come Get It Bae" Features Twerking, Miley Cyrus Cameo: Watch!
- Jack White Did Not Look Happy at the Chicago Cubs Game: See the Viral Picture
- Sonja Morgan's New ?Housewives' Role As Casting Director For Season Seven
- Naya Rivera with Husband Ryan Dorsey in Mexico
- Jessa Duggar’s Boyfriend Slams Catholics For Their ‘Deadly Errors,’ Deletes Post After He’s Blasted With Criticism