It's 'All About Glitter' for New Year's Eve Fashion
By Amber James Posted Dec 29th 2010 09:27PM
At the Duracell Mobile Smart Power Lab in New York, fashion designer Richie Rich and 'Queer Eye' fashion expert Carson Kressley gave PopEater their tips for how to looks fabulous while ringing in the new year.
► For Women: Wear a little black dress with a statement piece of jewelry.
► For Men: Pop on a blazer or tie over a button-down shirt.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Celebrity Holiday -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Kim Richards Checks Into Rehab After Drunken Arrest: Report
- Bobby Brown Files for Guardianship Over Bobbi Kristina Brown's Estate: Report
- Dan Fredinburg Dead: Sophia Bush's Ex Dies After Nepal Earthquake Triggers Mt. Everest Avalanche