The Most Fabulous Celebrity New Year's Eve Parties
By Amber James Posted Dec 30th 2010 07:00PM
Want to ring in the New Year with your favorite stars? Well, celebs are hosting parties and headlining concerts across the country to ring in 2011 and guess what? You're invited! From Jay-Z's Las Vegas blowout to Kourtney Kardashian's rooftop soiree, here are PopEater's picks for the biggest New Year's Eve parties. >>
► Kim Kardashian is throwing a party at Marquee Nightclub at TAO in Las Vegas. Rumors claim that Kim is banking $125,000 to ring in the New Year and give a midnight toast. Meanwhile, her sister Kourtney is hosting a rooftop party in Miami at the Gansevoort.
►Jay-Z will be performing along with Coldplay at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The event will be a star-studded affair and set to include appearances by Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Alex Rodriguez and Ellen Pompeo.
► 'Entourage' star Adrian Grenier And The Honey Brothers are set to perform at the Hudson Hotel in NYC. There are also other parties throughout the various bars and lounges in the hotel.
► MTV will be ringing in the New Year with comedian Whitney Cummings, a performance by Flo Rida and some fist-pumping action from some of the 'Jersey Shore' cast. Sadly, Snooki will not be falling from the sky in a human-sized hamster ball.
► In Los Angeles, David Arquette is giving guests a sneak peek at his new nightclub, Arquette & Beacher's Madhouse in The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The party will feature burlesque dancers and Oompa Loompas.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- This week's best Sound Bites: Jimmy Fallon, ?Dumb and Dumber To,' ?New Girl,' and more
- Idina Menzel sings the holiday classics, including ?Let It Go,' for iHeartRadio concert
- Bill Cosby Performs at Women's Fundraiser as More Alleged Victims Step Forward
- Booty Battle: Jennifer Aniston Was the Original Kim K?!
- Kourtney Kardashian Plans to ?Shut Everyone Out' After Her Third Child Is Born