'What Not to Wear' Star Blasts Fellow TLCer Palin
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 30th 2010 03:00PM
'What Not To Wear' fashion guru Clinton Kelly has come out blazing against fellow TLC star Sarah Palin, saying he wasn't thrilled when he heard that the ex-governor would be doing what he calls an "eight-hour info-commercial on my network." Sources tell me Clinton isn't the only star at TLC who wants nothing to do with the right-leaning politician.
"Kate Gosselin isn't very fond of her either, especially after spending several days taping an episode" of her show, 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' sources tell me.
Sitting down with Joy Behar and myself a few days ago on her hit new HLN show, 'The Joy Behar Show,' Clinton didn't hold back when it came Sarah.
"She basically stands for everything I don't stand for or I'm against," Clinton said. "So, it's a little bit rough. What bothers me the most about her is her hypocrisy, and you know, I'm trying to be funny, but I can't think of a joke."
After Joy made it clear that she wanted her guests to say how they feel rather than crack jokes, an emotional Clinton continued, "Look at nature. Look at this beautiful Alaska. Look at how beautiful everything is. Let's go kill something because we need some meat in the refrigerator."
Oh well. Clinton better get used to sharing TLC with Sarah -- sources told me last week the network is trying to get her to sign on for a second season.
See Rob talk about 2010's biggest pop moments on the 'Today' show:
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell's Daughter Lincoln Has Never Seen Frozen, "Couldn't Care Less"
- Robert Pattinson, FKA Twigs Exchange Promise Rings
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Have NYC Dinner Date, Silver Fox Meets Up With Bill Murray, Paul McCartney: Details!
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Inside Karrueche Tran's Night Out With Gal-Pals Following Chris Brown's Baby Bombshell
- Harrison Ford Recovering After Plane Crash, Fellow Celebs Are Confident the Force Is With Him: See the Best Tweets
- #TheDress Graced the American Idol Stage Tonight And It Was Definitely Not White And Gold