Predicting the Headlines 2011: What Will Happen to Lindsay, the 'Jersey Shore,' Robsten and More
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 31st 2010 01:00PM
We know what happened in 2010, but what can we expect in the upcoming year?
PopEater gathered four celebrity experts -- our very own Naughty But Nice Rob Shuter, Celebenomics expert Jo Piazza, HollywoodLife's editor-in-chief Bonnie Fuller and Gossip Cop's Michael Lewittes to discuss what they think will happen in 2011.
So what's in store for Lindsay Lohan? Will those crazy kids on the 'Jersey Shore' still be famous? And do Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stand a chance once 'Breaking Dawn' finishes filming? Find Out What They Think!
Lindsay Lohan, Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen all had a rough year. But can they make their comebacks? For Lindsay, and Sheen -- definitely. But Gibson's career is in the toilet, according to our experts.
"Lindsay's going to take the year off. Charlie's going to have a comeback because it's already happened. And Mel Gibson isn't going to have the opportunity to have a comeback," Lewittes explains.
"Lindsay needs this year off, " Piazza agrees. "In fact, if we see or hear anything about her, then she's done."
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie always talk wistfully of adding to their already-huge brood of kids. This may be the year they adopt again.
"She's going to adopt and it's going to be from Africa. Probably from Namibia," Fuller predicts.
Adds Jo, "I think Angie and Brad are itching for more babies."
But Michael disagrees. "I think they are probably exhausted from all these kids."
It doesn't matter what Snooki and The Situation do on the 'Jersey Shore,' 2011 will be a big year for them, our experts say. But what do they really want to happen?
"What I'd like to see is the 'Teen Mom' - 'Jersey Shore' crossover, where Amber starts dating The Situation," Piazza offers.
Their 'Twilight' romance is well documented, but will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart last once their vampire-sheen fades away?
"I think they will end up being very good friends, but absolutely no more romance come the end of 2011," Jo concludes.
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Snooki -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- Kristen Stewart -
- Robert Pattinson -
- Brad Pitt -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Videos -
- TV News -
- Music News -
- The Situation
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bella Thorne balances her career and being a teenager
- Lori Loughlin displays amazing abs at age 50
- Justin Bieber attends church conference in Sydney
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Opens Up About Private Life, Promises Fans He'll Be Back for These Two Movies
- New Divorce Details: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Still Living Together
- 'General Hospital' Star Genie Francis Dishes on Luke & Laura!
- Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Martin Split for Second Time, She Reconnects With Nicholas Hoult: Details
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Knute Turns 2, Channels Harry Styles' Hair in Cute Photo
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Were in Couples Therapy "For Years," Nearly Divorced Before