Kim Kardashian Sports Cornrows to the Gym
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 31st 2010 11:14AM
The usually glam and well-manicured reality star Kim Kardashian hit the gym rocking a new hairstyle: cornrows! "Ok just took a quick nap and woke up with a whole new look," Kardashian tweeted. No word on what the cornrows are for though. Kardashian is rumored to be filming her debut music video featuring Kanye West, but the new 'do might also be preparation for her New Year's Eve gig on Friday at Tao in Las Vegas.
Earlier this week, West and Kardashian were spotted at the same Culver City, California, recording studio. "OMG u guys have no idea what I'm doing today! You are gonna DIE!!!! OMGGGG I'm nervous!!!!!!" she tweeted the same day.
In November, when rumors first surfaced that they were teaming up musically, the reality star wouldn't confirm or deny the reports. "He's a musical genius, so I would be honored to work with Kanye," she told MTV News. "It's all in fun. We're just trying to have a good time."
Watch what Kim's BFF, Jonathan Cheban, has to say about the world's fascination with the Kardashians.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham Enjoys Date Night With "Beautiful Wife" Victoria Beckham: See the Sexy Couple Out on the Town!
- Neil Patrick Harris Goes Off the Rails Over Thomas the Tank Engine in New Funny or Die Video
- Madonna Has Some Advice for Kanye West: "Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice"
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- You'll Never Look at Bill Clinton's Official Portrait the Same Way Again After Artist Drops Monica Lewinsky Shocker
- Sarah Silverman Reveals Boyfriend Michael Sheen's Name for His Penis (and It's Not Master of Sex!)
- Bank of Canada Frowns on Drawing Mr. Spock's Face on $5 Bills...but You Can if You Want To!