Kim Kardashian Sports Cornrows to the Gym
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 31st 2010 11:14AM
The usually glam and well-manicured reality star Kim Kardashian hit the gym rocking a new hairstyle: cornrows! "Ok just took a quick nap and woke up with a whole new look," Kardashian tweeted. No word on what the cornrows are for though. Kardashian is rumored to be filming her debut music video featuring Kanye West, but the new 'do might also be preparation for her New Year's Eve gig on Friday at Tao in Las Vegas.
Earlier this week, West and Kardashian were spotted at the same Culver City, California, recording studio. "OMG u guys have no idea what I'm doing today! You are gonna DIE!!!! OMGGGG I'm nervous!!!!!!" she tweeted the same day.
In November, when rumors first surfaced that they were teaming up musically, the reality star wouldn't confirm or deny the reports. "He's a musical genius, so I would be honored to work with Kanye," she told MTV News. "It's all in fun. We're just trying to have a good time."
Watch what Kim's BFF, Jonathan Cheban, has to say about the world's fascination with the Kardashians.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Recap: Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville Butt Heads in Part 1
- Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Flashes Her Bare Butt ? See the Photo!
- Tracy Morgan Still Using Cane to Walk Almost Year After Tragic Car Accident ? See the Recent Pic
- Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles
- Russell Crowe: Michael Jackson prank called me for three years
- Megan Fox defends her acting: Quentin Tarantino has praised me
- The Flash Boss Breaks Down Everything We Just Learned About Harrison Wells...and Eobard Thawne?!
- Beyoncé Shows Off Legs for Days in Sexy Purple Skirt While Making Surprise Appearance at Chanel Fashion Show
- Joni Mitchell Rushed to Hospital After Falling Ill at Los Angeles Home: Report