Lisa Rinna Proudly Goes Makeup Free on Twitter
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 31st 2010 08:05AM
Lisa Rinna stood up to a rude follower on Twitter by showing herself with no makeup. Rinna originally was posting photos of her and her daughters Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray over the Christmas holiday. The Huffington Post reports that's when a follower made fun of her appearance saying "You Look HORRIBLE without makeup on"
Rinna appeared defiant in the face of the tweet and responded with the photo again on her Twitter account, typing "Hey at least I'm brave enough to show myself without make up!! Here I am no make up not an ounce"
Rinna has been outspoken about the effects of plastic surgery, especially concerning her famous lips, telling us back in November "I want young women to learn to love themselves. You don't need to change anything especially your lips."
She says that she also wants to protect her daughters from the images that pressure young women in Tinseltown.
"I remove the cover of magazines when girls who have had too much plastic surgery are on them. That's the last thing my girls need to see. All these young Hollywood actresses need to stop trying to be the next Angelina Jolie and learn to love themselves," Lisa tells me.
MORE ABOUT Lisa Rinna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lisa Rinna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Diem Brown's Heartbreaking Memorial Video Released -- Watch the Touching Video Played at Her Funeral Here
- Kim Kardashian Would "Support" North Posing Naked in the Future Like Her Paper Magazine Shoot
- Jason Sudeikis Shares New Photos of 7-Month-Old Son Otis: Watch Video!
- Marysville School Shooter Sent Chilling Texts To Friends Before Killing: ?Bang Bang I'm Dead’
- X-Rated! Dina Manzo Caught On Camera Asking For Threesome, Playing With Sex Toys In Secret ?RHONJ' Footage
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- RIP Mike Nichols: Tom Hanks Says Director Changed Lives, Meryl Streep Calls Him "Irreplaceable"
- Sean Hayes Marries Partner of 8 Years Scott Icenogle!
- Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss Charged With Disturbing Brooke Burke and David Charvet's Peace! Get the Strange Details...