Lisa Rinna Proudly Goes Makeup Free on Twitter
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 31st 2010 08:05AM
Lisa Rinna stood up to a rude follower on Twitter by showing herself with no makeup. Rinna originally was posting photos of her and her daughters Delilah Belle and Amelia Gray over the Christmas holiday. The Huffington Post reports that's when a follower made fun of her appearance saying "You Look HORRIBLE without makeup on"
Rinna appeared defiant in the face of the tweet and responded with the photo again on her Twitter account, typing "Hey at least I'm brave enough to show myself without make up!! Here I am no make up not an ounce"
Rinna has been outspoken about the effects of plastic surgery, especially concerning her famous lips, telling us back in November "I want young women to learn to love themselves. You don't need to change anything especially your lips."
She says that she also wants to protect her daughters from the images that pressure young women in Tinseltown.
"I remove the cover of magazines when girls who have had too much plastic surgery are on them. That's the last thing my girls need to see. All these young Hollywood actresses need to stop trying to be the next Angelina Jolie and learn to love themselves," Lisa tells me.
MORE ABOUT Lisa Rinna
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lisa Rinna Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Holly Madison Debuts New Red Hair: "I'm Tired of Looking the Same"
- Princess Diana Once Tricked Oprah Winfrey Into Eating Fatty Dish While She Ate a Healthier Version
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Aaron Carter: Hilary Duff was the love of my life
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- Juan Pablo Galavis Defends R-Word Joke, Tells People to "Open Your Mind" and "Learn Culture"
- Charlize Theron & Sean Penn's Dinner With Friends and Other Star Sightings
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Water Thrown in Her Face, Soaks Jimmy Fallon and Talks About Her Docu-Series—Watch Now!