Second Arrest Made in Break-in at Tyler Perry's Home
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 31st 2010 10:13AM
A second teen has been charged with breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's home in Atlanta.
Kamisha Boozer was arrested Wednesday and charged with prowling and criminal trespass. A judge released her on $1,000 bond for each count.
Her defense attorney said the 17-year-old was not at the break-in and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
A bodyguard grabbed 18-year-old Chloe Ware moments after last week's intrusion and turned her over to police. Two others escaped.
Police spokesman Curtis Davenport said investigators expect to have a third suspect in custody soon.
2010 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Alba Reveals her Secret To a Happy Family Life: Having Girls' Nights Out to Complain About your Husband
- Kim Kardashian App Takes Over Environmental Protection Agency's Twitter Account, EPA Becomes a "C-List Celebrity"
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed are Dating; Kim Kardashian Doesn't Have "Sympathy" For Younger Brother Rob Kardashian: Top 5 Monday Stories
- The Results Are In! Forbes Magazine Releases Its Official Ranking Of The Highest Paid Actors In Hollywood ? See Who Made The List!
- Baby Daddy Drama! Teen Mom Jenelle Accuses Fianc
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino
- J.J. Abrams reveals X-Wing in ?Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Jessica Simpson talks babies: Will she have another one?