Second Arrest Made in Break-in at Tyler Perry's Home
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 31st 2010 10:13AM
A second teen has been charged with breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's home in Atlanta.
Kamisha Boozer was arrested Wednesday and charged with prowling and criminal trespass. A judge released her on $1,000 bond for each count.
Her defense attorney said the 17-year-old was not at the break-in and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
A bodyguard grabbed 18-year-old Chloe Ware moments after last week's intrusion and turned her over to police. Two others escaped.
Police spokesman Curtis Davenport said investigators expect to have a third suspect in custody soon.
2010 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: See the Photo That Confirmed They Were a Couple 10 Years Later!
- Ben Powers Dead: Good Times Actor Dies at 64
- Kylie Jenner Dresses Like Catwoman, Attends Khloe's Coachella Party in Lingerie With Tyga: Pictures
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Happy 36th Birthday, Kate Hudson! Now Take a Look at Her Boho-Beautiful Street Style
- 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards: 5 Things to Know Before Tonight's Big Show!
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett