Second Arrest Made in Break-in at Tyler Perry's Home
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 31st 2010 10:13AM
A second teen has been charged with breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's home in Atlanta.
Kamisha Boozer was arrested Wednesday and charged with prowling and criminal trespass. A judge released her on $1,000 bond for each count.
Her defense attorney said the 17-year-old was not at the break-in and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
A bodyguard grabbed 18-year-old Chloe Ware moments after last week's intrusion and turned her over to police. Two others escaped.
Police spokesman Curtis Davenport said investigators expect to have a third suspect in custody soon.
2010 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Says Sorry For "Arrogant" and "Conceited" Behavior, "I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to be"
- Chelsea Handler Touts Middle East Peace, Goes Topless and Wears Only Star of David Pasties in Israel While Riding a Camel
- Minions Get Naked, Go Streaking in Super Bowl XLIX Ad -- Watch the Craziness Here!
- 'The Thorn Birds' author Colleen McCullough dies at 77
- Bruce Jenner's changing look
- Nick Jonas is sick of looking at his Flaunt magazine photoshoot
- President Barack Obama Proves He Has Plenty of "Uptown Funk" While Singing Bruno Mars' Hit Single
- Lara Bingle's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!
- Rest Easy, Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes Album Is Here and There's a Super Bowl Commercial to Go With It: Watch the Teaser!