Second Arrest Made in Break-in at Tyler Perry's Home
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 31st 2010 10:13AM
A second teen has been charged with breaking into filmmaker Tyler Perry's home in Atlanta.
Kamisha Boozer was arrested Wednesday and charged with prowling and criminal trespass. A judge released her on $1,000 bond for each count.
Her defense attorney said the 17-year-old was not at the break-in and that another defendant gave her name to authorities.
A bodyguard grabbed 18-year-old Chloe Ware moments after last week's intrusion and turned her over to police. Two others escaped.
Police spokesman Curtis Davenport said investigators expect to have a third suspect in custody soon.
2010 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Sweet Wedding Pic on 13th Anniversary with Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Jamie Chung, Minka Kelly, Jenna Dewan Tatum, More Party Together, Compete for Most Fabulous Style
- Bachelor in Paradise's Kirk DeWindt Dumps a "Shocked" Carly Waddell on the Finale!
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Meet the cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' season 21
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- Ali Larter Dyes Her Hair Red Again Ahead of Latest Resident Evil Installment—See the Pic!
- 2015 Environmental Media Association Award Nominations Announced—See the Complete List of Nominees
- Harry Styles Gets Pelted in the Face With a Red Bull Can During One Direction Concert—Watch Now!