Andy Cohen and 'Housewives' Drop Wigs at Bravo's New Year's Bash
By Amber James Posted Jan 1st 2011 10:53AM
The group ushered in the New Year as a hairy disco ball emerged from the ceiling at midnight. A pregnant Kim Zolciak, who wore a black sequined Herve Leger dress, sang 'Tardy for the Party,' as guests sipped bubbly from champagne flutes -- each one emblazoned with a caricature of Cohen's face!
But the real party started when the cameras turned off. Cohen hit the dance floor and challenged Leakes to a hairy dance-off.
Cohen, who had deejayed the previous night at Bedlam in New York, admitted he partied a little too hard, telling PopEater he "had the worst hangover of my entire life." Either way, he continued to rile up the crowd and was still floating from his first gig of spinning the ones and twos.
"I always wanted to deejay. I use to be the king of the mix tape in the early '90s," he gushed. "I just went for it in a very big way."
As he rang in the New Year, he joked that he only had one resolution: "To stay healthy and keep working out, so I can continue to drink as much as I want."
How are stars spending their holidays? Check out our video below!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90201 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore"
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Beach Snap: See the Picture
- Ice T Voices Care Bears, The Smurfs and Dora the Explorer in Hilarious Jimmy Fallon Skit
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Superman (literally) bashes the police in new comic
- The roles that got away