Shania Twain Gets Married in Puerto Rico
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 1st 2011 11:04PM
No other details for the nuptials have been released. The couple became engaged two months ago after dating for over a year.
Twain, 45, announced the engagement on her website in December, telling fans, "I'm in love! Frederic Nicolas Thiebaud has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend and over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship."
The love affair "blossomed" after Twain's ex-husband, music producer Robert "Mutt" Lange, left her in 2008 for the singer's best friend Marie-Anne Thiebaud. Both Lange and Thiébaud denied committing adultery, but the heartache brought Twain and Frederic Thiebaud closer together.
The two came clean about their new romance in August 2009 after they were spotted vacationing together in Canada, New York City and Florida.
Twain, a five-time Grammy winner, has been on hiatus since the release of her 2002 album, 'Up!'. Before starting her long break, the Canada native struck pop-country gold over and over and over again with hits like 'You're Still the One,' 'From This Moment On' and 'Any Man of Mine,' along with a string of exclamation point-using gems like 'Man! I Feel Like a Woman!,' 'I'm Gonna Getcha Good!' and 'Up!'.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Rumor Bust! Selena Gomez Is NOT Starring in Her Own Reality Show
- Chris Pratt vs. Whistling: The Struggle Is Real
- Summer Beauty Essentials! Go Eco-Chic with These Must-Haves
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Grad Students "You're F--ed" in Commencement Speech
- Michael B. Jordan Slams Racist "Internet Trolls" Who Are Angry About His Fantastic Four Casting As Johnny Storm
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance For Jurassic World Press Tour: "I Am Just Dumb!"