Sandra Bullock Spending 'Quality Time' With Ryan Reynolds
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 3rd 2011 12:45PM
Sandra Bullock has been spending a lot of time with Scarlett Johansson's soon-to-be ex-husband, Ryan Reynolds, leaving many to wonder if the two are romantically involved.
"Sandra loves Ryan," a friend of Ryan's tells me. "They became very good friends when they filmed 'The Proposal,' but they are not a couple, at least not yet."
For now, "They love spending quality time together."
Adding fuel to the rumors, the two celebrated New Year's together at Bess Bistro, which Sandra owns in Texas. New photographs show them sitting next to each other with three other friends -- with Sandra dressed as a flapper.
"They are both newly single and leaning on each other for support," an insider tells me. "Who knows what will happen in the future, but any rumors of them being together and splitting up Ryan's marriage to Scarlett are false."
My source adds: "Sandra would never get involved with a married man after what her ex did to her. She has way too much respect for Scarlett, Ryan, the institution of marriage and herself to do that."
Although, now that Ryan is a single guy, who knows what will happen? I can't wait to find out.
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
Actress Sandra Bullock and son Louis Bullock are seen on the streets of Manhattan on November 6, 2010 in New York City. Celebrity Sightings In New York - November 06, 2010 Streets of Manhattan New York, NY United States November 6, 2010 Photo by Marcel Thomas/FilmMagic.com To license this image (62351870), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Sandra Bullock
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sandra Bullock Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- Lauren Ambrose to Topline ABC Cop Drama 'Broad Squad'
- Andy Lack's First Meeting at NBC News: Brian Williams Future in Doubt
- Stephen Amell on How 'Arrow' Nearly Wound Up as the "Vigilante With a Boner"
- Bachelors and Bachelorettes: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- First Look: 'Supergirl' Takes Off (PHOTOS)
- Jada Pinkett Smith Says She Won't Be Back For 'Gotham's Second Season