Check Out Shania Twain's Picture-Perfect Wedding!
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 3rd 2011 05:00PM
A new year brings about big changes, and for Shania Twain that means a new husband!
The 45-year-old singer married her sweetheart, Frederic Thiebaud, in Rincon, Puerto RIco, on Jan. 1.
Thiebaud, who proposed with a 3-carat ring by Lorraine Schwartz a few months before the nuptials, wore a white suit with a black shirt underneath, which matched his bride's white and black-accented dress.
The bride, who found her gown at a boutique in Lausanne, Switzerland, was accompanied to the altar by her 9-year-old son, Eja.
Twain wrote on her blog of Thiebaud, "I'm in love! Frederic has been a true gift to me as a compassionate, understanding friend. Over time, an amazing love has blossomed from this precious friendship," Us Weekly reports.
The sunset ceremony was shot by photographer Robert Evans, who also photographed the wedding of Tom Cruise and
Katie Holmes, as well as Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's 2005 ceremony.
The wedding marked the beginning of a new chapter for the couple, both of whom were devastated when they learned that their spouses were having an affair with one another.
Twain divorced her husband, music producer Robert "Mutt" Lange, in 2008 after 14 years of marriage when she learned of his relationship with Frederic's now ex-wife, Marie-Anne.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Recap: Rick Fights Back, Morgan Returns -- Find Out Who Survived a Brutal Episode!
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Winners List
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kim and Khloe Finally Learn What Scott Disick Does For a Living