Ice-T Marvels at Wife Coco's Notorious Attributes
By Elizabeth Townsend Posted Jan 4th 2011 03:30PM
"I love Coco," he told the huge crowd at Nuela, the Latin-inspired eatery in the Big Apple's Flatiron district (which Halle Berry also likes). "It's our anniversary tonight."
The 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' star married the shapely swimsuit model Nicole "Coco" Austin on Dec. 31, 2005.
"Coco loved hearing that," one partygoer tells PopEater. "She was smiling when he was up there and seemed quite happy about it."
Her hubby of five years also let the audience know how much he loves his wife's curves. "Look at Coco!" he said, pointing out his wife, who wore a form-fitting red gown with a plunging neckline. "Look at that ass! You can't get that unless you are Ice-T!"
Ice-T also showed the audience that he is a showbiz pro who rolls with the punches. After 'American Idol' alum Antonella Barba wowed the crowd with her hit song, 'Jersey Girl,' Ice-T took the stage and began rapping. Well, until the sound system went kaput.
"There was no music," says one partygoer. "Most performers would have had a heart attack up there, but he didn't skip a beat. He immediately started doing his gangsta rap stand-up routine. He had the whole room -- who was expecting music -- laughing hysterically. He killed it."
The partygoer says Ice-T dipped into his knowledge of the classic Al Pacino film, 'Scarface,' saying "In case you forgot, this is how it works. In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. Anyone who wants to be Ice-T ... that's how you do it!"
Also welcoming in the New Year that night were Tamra Barney of 'The Real Housewives of the O.C.,' who was there with her boyfriend, Eddie Judge, Kim "G" Granatell from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey,' Kenya Barris from 'America's Next Top Model,' and Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend, Hailey Glassman.
Ice-T With Coco Please
NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 09: Model Coco and rapper/actor Iced T attend the Richie Rich Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Studio at Lincoln Center on September 9, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Jason Kempin/Getty Images for IMG) *** Local Caption *** Iced T;Coco
Getty Images for IMG
Getty Images North America
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Holiday
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer
- Nicki Minaj Posts Cheeky NSFW 'Anaconda' Album Cover!
- Gossip Girl: Look Who Is Doing the Walk of 'Fame-Shame'
- Susan Sarandon's Shocking Drug Revelations (Hint, It's Not Pot This Time)
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe a "Miserable Person"; Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Debuts: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Nick Lachey Posts Shirtless Photo Working on a Roof: Sexy Picture
- Blake Lively's Preserve Website Video: Watch the Weird, Slightly Sinister Introductory Clip