Justin Bieber Suffers From Insomnia, Thinks Haters Are Waiting for Him to Fall
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 4th 2011 09:15AM
The glut of information that fills Justin Bieber's adorable noggin each day -- music, fashion, concert dates and, yep, screaming girls -- is keeping the 16-year-old pop star up at night. In the February issue of Vanity Fair, Bieber admits that he sometimes suffers from insomnia, an affliction he says is caused by a hectic life that doesn't afford time to think about "things that should be more important."
"I just turn over all night and think. My mind races," he says. "I think about all the things I didn't have time to think about during the day -- like family and God and things that should be more important but you don't have time to think about, because you just get caught up [in everything else] during the day."
Justin Bieber Snapshots
BIEBS! Click here for more pics >>
But Bieber tells the magazine that after watching so many young stars mire themselves in scandal (Lindsay Lohan and Demi Lovato, for example), he's convinced he'll weather the storm of his teen years relatively unscathed.
"I know I'm not going to make a life-changing bad decision, as some people have," he says. "I've seen it happen too many times. I could be my own worst enemy, but I don't want to mess this up."
On the topic of "haters," Bieber believes he'll convert some of them in a couple of years, possibly in a fashion similar to another Justin (Timberlake) when he came of age.
"For younger guys, it's like [they think] they're not cool if they come to my concert. That'll [change], I think; it'll happen, maybe when I'm 18," he thinks. "But meanwhile all their girlfriends are coming to watch me."
Attracting the opposite sex is not a problem for Bieber, but he also doesn't think it's entirely because he's famous. "Not trying to be arrogant, but if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right?"
► Read the Vanity Fair Bieber Interview | Check Out More Photos From the Cover Shoot
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- Best of 2013: A comparison of Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reveal ?Star Wars VII' movie roles; J.J. Abrams responds
- Celebrity Christmas cards 2013: Kelly Clarkson, Ellen DeGeneres, and more ? PHOTOS
- 'Fit Mom' Controversy: Maria Kang Opens Up About Battle with Bulimia
- Breakup Alert! Madonna Is Single Again
- Lea Michele Reveals She's Still ?Trying' to Figure Things Out After Losing Cory Monteith