Kirk Cameron to Anderson Cooper on Arkansas Bird Death: 'Call a Veterinarian, Not Me'
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 4th 2011 09:30PM
Things Kirk Cameron will not be remembered as: a theology scholar, a foreseer of the apocalypse, a man who takes kindly to subtle mockery from Anderson Cooper.
Following the mysterious death of close to 2,000 red-winged blackbirds in Beebe, Ark., earlier this week, Anderson Cooper reached out to the former 'Growing Pains' star in an attempt to have him address reports that the event is a sign of the impending apocalypse.
Cameron, who stars in the popular 'Left Behind' films, which take place following the Rapture, was not amused by Cooper's implication that his religious beliefs were the same as end-of-days zealotry. The actor told the Silver Fox, "You know, I'm not the religious-conspiracy theorist go-to guy, particularly. But I think it's really kind of silly to try to equate birds falling from the sky with some kind of an end-times theory."
Watch the video after the jump!
MORE ABOUT Anderson Cooper
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Anderson Cooper Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Heard Victim of Nude Photo Leak With More Than 50 Pics: Report
- Friends Turns 20: The One Where We Remember the Best Rachel Green Hairstyles as Worn by Jennifer Aniston
- Bow Wow, Erica Mena of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Engaged After Six Months: See Her Ring
- ABC Execs Passed On Live Barbara Walters Appearance On The View Season Opener, As Well As TODAY Show Cameo
- Mark Wahlberg Leaves New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Hanging for a High-Five
- One Direction's Liam Payne Says Nude Pics Are Fake: "I'm 100% Not Gay" and "100% Not Homophobic"
- 10 Years After Lost Premiered, Damon Lindelof Reveals Why He "Broke Down Sobbing" and Opens Up About Show's Legacy