Vivica A. Fox Engaged to Young Concert Promoter
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 4th 2011 07:47AM
According to a Page Six source, the 27-year-old concert promoter asked for Fox's hand in marriage on Dec. 26 with an eight-karat rock while the two were staying at the Ritz Carlton in Miami Beach. Fox, 46, showed off the huge ring at LeBron James' 26th birthday party a few days later.
Her rep has confirmed the engagement but the star has not commented.
Fox told 'The Wendy Williams Show' in December that she and Atlanta native White are hoping to have a baby in 2011.
"My career has been my baby for such a long time and I've done well by that," she said. "I waited for God to send me a good man, and he's a good Southern man."
On concerns it may be a challenge to get pregnant at 46, Fox explained, "I'm very fertile, so I don't think that I would have a problem."
This will be the second marriage for Fox, who divorced singer Christopher Harvest in 2002 after a four-year union. The actress, whose films include 'Kill Bill: Vol. 1' and 'Juwanna Mann,' also made headlines in 2003 for dating rapper 50 Cent.
Vivica A. Fox
MIAMI BEACH, FL - DECEMBER 30: Vivica A. Fox attends CIROC VODKA Hosts LeBron James' 26th Birthday Party at The STK Coco Deville Lounge at The Gansevoort Miami Beach on December 30, 2010 in Miami Beach, Florida. (Photo by Alexander Tamargo/WireImage for Ciroc Vodka)
WireImage for Ciroc Vodka
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Fox News should air ?The Interview,' says Jimmy Kimmel
- 'A Little Chaos' Trailer: Kate Winslet Creates the Gardens of Versailles
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Alex and Jo Get Married?
- Rotterdam: Signals Sidebar Includes Venice Golden Lion Winner
- Chelsea Peretti started her stand-up career by telling fart jokes
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- The 10 Worst Movies of 2014
- F--k Yeah! 'Team America' to Replace 'The Interview' at Texas Theater
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies,' 'The Honorable Woman,' & More (VIDEO)