Vivica A. Fox Engaged to Young Concert Promoter
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 4th 2011 07:47AM
According to a Page Six source, the 27-year-old concert promoter asked for Fox's hand in marriage on Dec. 26 with an eight-karat rock while the two were staying at the Ritz Carlton in Miami Beach. Fox, 46, showed off the huge ring at LeBron James' 26th birthday party a few days later.
Her rep has confirmed the engagement but the star has not commented.
Fox told 'The Wendy Williams Show' in December that she and Atlanta native White are hoping to have a baby in 2011.
"My career has been my baby for such a long time and I've done well by that," she said. "I waited for God to send me a good man, and he's a good Southern man."
On concerns it may be a challenge to get pregnant at 46, Fox explained, "I'm very fertile, so I don't think that I would have a problem."
This will be the second marriage for Fox, who divorced singer Christopher Harvest in 2002 after a four-year union. The actress, whose films include 'Kill Bill: Vol. 1' and 'Juwanna Mann,' also made headlines in 2003 for dating rapper 50 Cent.
Vivica A. Fox
MIAMI BEACH, FL - DECEMBER 30: Vivica A. Fox attends CIROC VODKA Hosts LeBron James' 26th Birthday Party at The STK Coco Deville Lounge at The Gansevoort Miami Beach on December 30, 2010 in Miami Beach, Florida. (Photo by Alexander Tamargo/WireImage for Ciroc Vodka)
WireImage for Ciroc Vodka
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Report: NBC News renews Savannah Guthrie's ?Today' contract
- Bob Bardo, Longtime Executive for Dick Clark Productions, Dies at 71
- Ethan Hawke, Sean Penn, Clint Eastwood Set for LMU Filmmaker Interview Series
- Paramount Shifts 'Mission: Impossible 5' Release Date to Summer 2015
- ?Water for Elephants' will be adapted into a musical
- Al Pacino names an 8th-grade teacher, Marlon Brando among his acting influences
- Julia Roberts Will Produce and Star in 'Batkid' Movie
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' Release Date Bumped up to Summer 2015
- Fox May Make an 'X-Men' TV Series -- But Needs Marvel's Blessing