'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Can't Imagine Not Seeing Her Daughter
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2011 06:00AM
"I just can't even imagine not seeing my little baby if I go back to jail," she told Life & Style in her first post-incarceration interview.
"It scares me so bad," she added of the possibility of two-year-old Leah being taken away from her.
Portwood was arrested for allegedly assaulting ex-fiance -- and father of her child -- Gary Shirley, in an incident that was caught by MTV's cameras.
Amber regrets signing on to the series in the first place, since she believes the incident would have gone unnoticed had it not been for 'Teen Mom.' "I wouldn't have been in jail because nobody would have known about it," she explained.
Her brother agrees. "I can't say completely that it's the show's fault because obviously my sister did it. But Amber and Gary asked them not to air the fight because they knew this legal stuff would happen. Now my sister gets death threats, and my niece's life is in turmoil," Shawn Portwood told Life & Style.
For more on Amber, Gary and Leah, pickup the latest issue of Life and Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Goes Topless, Without Makeup Before Tanning in Instagram Photo
- Dakota Johnson Goes Back to Blonde, Trades in Fifty Shades of Grey Innocence for Gritty Drama Cymbeline: Watch the Trailer!
- Alicia Keys Shares Stunning Family Photo With Swizz Beatz, New Baby Genesis
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!