'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Can't Imagine Not Seeing Her Daughter
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2011 06:00AM
"I just can't even imagine not seeing my little baby if I go back to jail," she told Life & Style in her first post-incarceration interview.
"It scares me so bad," she added of the possibility of two-year-old Leah being taken away from her.
Portwood was arrested for allegedly assaulting ex-fiance -- and father of her child -- Gary Shirley, in an incident that was caught by MTV's cameras.
Amber regrets signing on to the series in the first place, since she believes the incident would have gone unnoticed had it not been for 'Teen Mom.' "I wouldn't have been in jail because nobody would have known about it," she explained.
Her brother agrees. "I can't say completely that it's the show's fault because obviously my sister did it. But Amber and Gary asked them not to air the fight because they knew this legal stuff would happen. Now my sister gets death threats, and my niece's life is in turmoil," Shawn Portwood told Life & Style.
For more on Amber, Gary and Leah, pickup the latest issue of Life and Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson's Pregnancy With Fiance Romain Dauriac Was a "Welcome Surprise"
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Reunite at Texas Starbucks After Miami Deposition
- Ron Livingston Wears Speedo as Fat Elvis on Set of The Shangri-La Suite: Picture
- Mean Girl Since Middle School! Gwyneth Paltrow Pulled The ?Princess' Card As A Teenager Says Former Classmate
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- Juan Pablo Galavis the "Worst Bachelor Ever"? Producers Can't Wait for Season to Be Over!
- Read the Heroic Story of How This Dog Saved Her Owner's Life After a Snowmobile Crash
- Someone Is Taking Hilarious Picture of Leonardo DiCaprio Cutouts Around NYC for a Photo Series Called "My Day With Leo"