'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Can't Imagine Not Seeing Her Daughter
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2011 06:00AM
"I just can't even imagine not seeing my little baby if I go back to jail," she told Life & Style in her first post-incarceration interview.
"It scares me so bad," she added of the possibility of two-year-old Leah being taken away from her.
Portwood was arrested for allegedly assaulting ex-fiance -- and father of her child -- Gary Shirley, in an incident that was caught by MTV's cameras.
Amber regrets signing on to the series in the first place, since she believes the incident would have gone unnoticed had it not been for 'Teen Mom.' "I wouldn't have been in jail because nobody would have known about it," she explained.
Her brother agrees. "I can't say completely that it's the show's fault because obviously my sister did it. But Amber and Gary asked them not to air the fight because they knew this legal stuff would happen. Now my sister gets death threats, and my niece's life is in turmoil," Shawn Portwood told Life & Style.
For more on Amber, Gary and Leah, pickup the latest issue of Life and Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Zegers, Wife Jaime Feld Still Awaiting Birth of Their Twin Daughters
- Bachelorette After the Final Rose Recap: Nick Viall's Awkward Confrontation with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Accuses Meghan Edmonds of Being a Gold Digger
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders