'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Can't Imagine Not Seeing Her Daughter
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2011 06:00AM
"I just can't even imagine not seeing my little baby if I go back to jail," she told Life & Style in her first post-incarceration interview.
"It scares me so bad," she added of the possibility of two-year-old Leah being taken away from her.
Portwood was arrested for allegedly assaulting ex-fiance -- and father of her child -- Gary Shirley, in an incident that was caught by MTV's cameras.
Amber regrets signing on to the series in the first place, since she believes the incident would have gone unnoticed had it not been for 'Teen Mom.' "I wouldn't have been in jail because nobody would have known about it," she explained.
Her brother agrees. "I can't say completely that it's the show's fault because obviously my sister did it. But Amber and Gary asked them not to air the fight because they knew this legal stuff would happen. Now my sister gets death threats, and my niece's life is in turmoil," Shawn Portwood told Life & Style.
For more on Amber, Gary and Leah, pickup the latest issue of Life and Style, on newsstands now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Scattered Mom Joan Rivers' Ashes While Vacationing in Wyoming
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend, Bryan Randall, Is the "Nicest" — and Hottest! — Guy Ever: See His Modeling Pics!
- Khloe Kardashian Looks Skinnier Than Ever in New Waist Training Mirror Selfie
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert