PopEater's Top Celebrities of the Month: Dec. 2010
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2011 07:45PM
Celebrity One-Stops are PopEater's way of highlighting your five favorite celebrities every month. According to you, most awesome readers, December's biggest stars were a bong-smoking former Disney kid, a major magazine's Babe of the Year, a few sexy vixens who popped up as perpetually as ever, and a surprisingly pregnant star of a potential Oscar movie. See the full list after the jump.
Without further ado, our top celebrities of December 2010:
1. Miley Cyrus: Her controversial salvia smoking video was barely old news when a set of racy photos showing off some major Miley skin hit the Internet. Not to mention Miley was still buzzy from the November news of her parents impending divorce.
2. Kim Kardashian: After becoming PopEater's Celebrity of the Year, Kim debuted her first single, 'Turn It Up' on New Year's Eve at TAO in Las Vegas. When Kim said she wanted to stay "single" for a year, we thought she was talking about her relationship status. But it looks like the girl who has her hand in every other industry is looking to add a new job to her resume -- music mogul. We bet that this new venture will open up a whole new world of potential suitors.
3. Angelina Jolie: It's been five years, but will Angie ever shed her "evil homewrecker" image? Not if Chelsea Handler has a say in it. In December, Jennifer Aniston's foul-mouthed friend used some choice words -- including the C-word -- to describe Angelina, who allegedly started dating Brad Pitt while he was still married to Jen. But these digs don't seem to have an on-screen effect on Angie, who picked up a Golden Globe nom for Best Actress (Comedy) for 'The Tourist.'
4. Natalie Portman: She's engaged... and pregnant! The Oscar frontrunner is expecting with her beau, 'Black Swan' star and dancer Benjamin Millepied. It's more good news that has come from her smash 'Swan' role. She stars in the indie hit as a perfectionist dancer in the cutthroat world of ballet, who starts to lose her mind when faced with a new rival (Mila Kunis) in this Darren Aronofsky thriller. But real life isn't so chilling for the star. Portman recently nabbed a Golden Globe nom for Best Actress (Drama).
5. Scarlett Johansson: The most beautiful couple in the world is no more -- Scarlett and hubby Ryan Reynolds confirmed a divorce after two years of marriage. Maybe Scarlett, who was named GQ's Babe of the Year just days before Ryan was named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive, just couldn't learn to share mirror gazing time.
Check out the full PopEater Celebrity One-Stop homepage >>
Celebrity One-Stops are our constantly updated multimedia library of the celebrities you love and love to hate -- Hollywood stalwarts like Tom Hanks and Salma Hayek; the hottest couples, from Brad and Angelina to Katy Perry and Russell Brand; reality TV staples Heidi Montag and Bristol Palin; recording artist juggernauts including Bieber and Britney, Cher and Kanye West; all-time favorites like Jennifer Aniston, Sean Penn and Mariah Carey and Snooki, oh my.
Don't worry. Lindsay Lohan's in there, too, with hot topics, the latest news and a full biography, just like the 100 other celebrities in our ever-expanding hub.
Thanks for enjoying our Celebrity One-Stops, PopEater friends, readers and commenters!
MORE ABOUT Miley Cyrus
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Miley Cyrus Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- Sony Hires Superstar Writers to Expand 'Spider-Man' Universe
- 'Scandal' Case Study: Kerry Washington on the Midseason Finale Shocker and What's Next
- 'The Sing-Off' Recap: A Party Playlist and Proposal Rock Week 1 (Video)
- ?Reign' react: What's love got to do with it?
- ?The Sing-Off' React: A number one proposal
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Don Cheadle Suiting Up for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'?
- Evangeline Lilly on 'The Hobbit': I Didn't Want to Be the Jar Jar Binks of the Trilogy
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Cast as 'Naggy Mothers of Darth Vader' (Sort Of)