Kim Zolciak Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump
By Amber James Posted Jan 5th 2011 11:25AM
'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star, who is expecting a baby with boyfriend Kroy Biermann, didn't miss a beat at Bravo's 'Watch What Happens Live: Andy's New Year's Eve Party,' as she gave a live performance of her hit 'Tardy for the Party.'
Ex-'Housewives' star Dina Manzo gushed about Zolciak's pregnancy following the performance.
"Kim's so great with that little baby belly. She's thrilled!" the former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star tells PopEater, adding she teased Zolciak afterward about her form-fitting dress.
"I joked with Kim, 'How's that baby breathing?'"
Even Zolciak lamented her clothing choice on Twitter. "Omg this dress is tight! I went from a mover & a shaker to a mummy!" she tweeted.
She has been dating Biermann, a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, since May. Life & Style magazine reported exclusively in November that the couple was expecting.
"I was surprised! While it wasn't planned, God clearly has a bigger and better plan for us and we're excited," she told the magazine. "I'm the happiest I've ever been."
Zolciak has two daughters, ages 13 and 9, from a previous marriage.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Down in Tears After "Terrifying" Montana Car Crash on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sneak Peek: Watch
- Robert Downey Jr. Moves Same Furniture to Every House He Rents While on Location for Films
- Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Jessica Hall Welcomes First Child: "Couldn't Be More Proud and Happy for My Closest Friend"