Tyler Shields Is Just Glad He Made It Out Alive
By Ben Trivett Posted Jan 5th 2011 02:31PM
Last year was a great one for celebrity photographer Tyler Shields. By "great," we mean crazy, dangerous, filled with travel and adventure, and, of course, full of amazing photos of our favorite celebs. "When I think back to 2010, I am happy to have survived it. That was a year full of madness, adventure and chaos. I am glad I made it out alive," Shields says. Alive was a good result for this photographer, who is known to put his life and the lives of his models on the line to get the perfect shot.
Shields made quite a name for himself this year by taking Lindsay Lohan's scandalous 'Inferno' photos, the bloodier-than-bloody pics of 'Machete' star Danny Trejo and getting a Backstreet Boy to cause trouble in a Halo suit. We can only hope 2011 delivers the similar, if not crazier, results. Check out a compilation video from Shield's 2010 shoots as well as some previously unseen photos after the jump.
2010 Photos by Tyler Shields
Lindsay was able to show her softer side as she posed several times in 2010.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Lars von Trier: "I Don't Know if I Can Make Any More Films"
- Sony Pictures Investigating Possible North Korean Link to Network Hack
- 'Prestige' Author Slams Christopher Nolan's 'Dark Knight' Trilogy As "Shallow" And "Badly Written"
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made
- 'Foxcatcher' Review: You May Wrestle With It, But It's Definitely Worth Seeing
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st