Tyler Shields Is Just Glad He Made It Out Alive
By Ben Trivett Posted Jan 5th 2011 02:31PM
Last year was a great one for celebrity photographer Tyler Shields. By "great," we mean crazy, dangerous, filled with travel and adventure, and, of course, full of amazing photos of our favorite celebs. "When I think back to 2010, I am happy to have survived it. That was a year full of madness, adventure and chaos. I am glad I made it out alive," Shields says. Alive was a good result for this photographer, who is known to put his life and the lives of his models on the line to get the perfect shot.
Shields made quite a name for himself this year by taking Lindsay Lohan's scandalous 'Inferno' photos, the bloodier-than-bloody pics of 'Machete' star Danny Trejo and getting a Backstreet Boy to cause trouble in a Halo suit. We can only hope 2011 delivers the similar, if not crazier, results. Check out a compilation video from Shield's 2010 shoots as well as some previously unseen photos after the jump.
2010 Photos by Tyler Shields
Lindsay was able to show her softer side as she posed several times in 2010.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Star Trek's' Uhura Stopped at LAX After Companion Found With Meth
- Video Released of Moments Before Sarah Jones' Death on 'Midnight Rider' Set
- Ted Beniades, an Undercover Cop in 'Scarface,' Dies at 91
- 'Grimm' Star Bitsie Tulloch Thinks These 5 Supernatural TV Dramas Are Totally Worth Watching
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: One of the Best Movies of the Year
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now