Kendra Wilkinson's Father-in-Law Says Divorce Rumors Are 'Crap'
By Zach Dionne Posted Jan 6th 2011 11:06AM
RadarOnline.com reports sources close to the couple, including Kendra's mother, have also shot down rumors of any true marital break.
"The marriage is fine, and they came to the decision together that they'd be both better off with him concentrating on his career and she could concentrate on her career here in LA," mother Patti Wilkinson told Radar recently.
A source close to Kendra similarly reassured PopEater in November 2010, saying: "Kendra has been an amazing wife and mom, but she had to make a real adjustment in her life and career last year to live in Indianapolis when Hank signed with the Colts. Now, he is with Minnesota, which is so cold, remote and far away from LA. She had to make a decision despite having disagreements with Hank about it."
Wilkinson, 25, and Baskett, 28, have a 1-year-old son named Hank. Baskett is a wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings.
"It's a joke," Radar's source says of split rumors. "There are no plans on getting a divorce. They're going to be out and about at events in Los Angeles."
Looks like the source was right -- this story's image of Kendra and Hank was snapped yesterday, Jan. 5, in West Hollywood.
Update: HollywoodLife reports that Baskett and Wilkinson are living together again in LA, with the Vikings' season having wrapped. "And, according to our source, the couple is even looking to buy a new home together," the site writes.
►Why Kendra Really Moved Back to LA
Kendra Wilkinson Snapshots
Kendra Wilkinson attends a Halloween party at PURE Nightclub on October 30, 2010 in Las Vegas.
MORE ABOUT Kendra Wilkinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kendra Wilkinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90210 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore"
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Beach Snap: See the Picture
- Ice T Voices Care Bears, The Smurfs and Dora the Explorer in Hilarious Jimmy Fallon Skit
- Candace Cameron Bure talks revamped 'Fuller House' plot
- HBO chief talks end of 'Game of Thrones,' says Jon Snow is 'dead'
- David Hasselhoff's daughter Hayley walks the runway as a plus-size model
- Meek Mill Releases "Wanna Know" Diss Track and Drake Thinks the Song Is Absolutely Hilarious—Listen Now!
- One Direction Releases "Drag Me Down," Its First Single Since Zayn Malik Quit the Boy Band—Listen Now!
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin—Watch the Rock 'n' Roll Proposal