Kendra Wilkinson's Father-in-Law Says Divorce Rumors Are 'Crap'
By Zach Dionne Posted Jan 6th 2011 11:06AM
RadarOnline.com reports sources close to the couple, including Kendra's mother, have also shot down rumors of any true marital break.
"The marriage is fine, and they came to the decision together that they'd be both better off with him concentrating on his career and she could concentrate on her career here in LA," mother Patti Wilkinson told Radar recently.
A source close to Kendra similarly reassured PopEater in November 2010, saying: "Kendra has been an amazing wife and mom, but she had to make a real adjustment in her life and career last year to live in Indianapolis when Hank signed with the Colts. Now, he is with Minnesota, which is so cold, remote and far away from LA. She had to make a decision despite having disagreements with Hank about it."
Wilkinson, 25, and Baskett, 28, have a 1-year-old son named Hank. Baskett is a wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings.
"It's a joke," Radar's source says of split rumors. "There are no plans on getting a divorce. They're going to be out and about at events in Los Angeles."
Looks like the source was right -- this story's image of Kendra and Hank was snapped yesterday, Jan. 5, in West Hollywood.
Update: HollywoodLife reports that Baskett and Wilkinson are living together again in LA, with the Vikings' season having wrapped. "And, according to our source, the couple is even looking to buy a new home together," the site writes.
►Why Kendra Really Moved Back to LA
Kendra Wilkinson Snapshots
Kendra Wilkinson attends a Halloween party at PURE Nightclub on October 30, 2010 in Las Vegas.
MORE ABOUT Kendra Wilkinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kendra Wilkinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor After the Final Rose Recap: Juan Pablo Can't Say "I Love You"
- Andi Dorfman Named Bachelorette for Season 10!
- Bachelor Season 18 Finale Spoiler: Does Juan Pablo Pick Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley?
- There Goes The Neighborhood? Miley Cyrus Wants To Buy Lake Como Home Near Her ‘Crush,’ George Clooney
- Team Channing! Jennifer Aniston Wants ?Sexy’ Tatum To Be Her Next Leading Man
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!