Khloe Kardashian Debuts Red Locks at the People's Choice Awards
The 26-year-old reality TV star stepped out with her dark-haired sisters at the 2011 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Calif., last night with a fiery new red hairstyle.
Kim Kardashian tweeted just hours earlier as she was prepping for the show that Khloe would be debuting a new look. And Khloe managed to steal the spotlight on the blue carpet, donning long red locks and a strapless gray gown. Watch a video of the red carpet of the 2011 People's Choice Awards after the jump.
Check out the 'People's Choice' red carpet video provided by Ustream.
We'll soon get a glimpse into the lives of Khloe and husband Lamar Odom when 'Khloe & Lamar' hits the airwaves, Khloe announced on her blog.
"Ok dolls, it's official! Lamar and I will soon begin filming our very own show on E! called 'Khloe & Lamar,'" she wrote. "It's been an option since we got married, but we wanted to enjoy our first year in private. With 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians,' only a very small part of our life together is shown, but with this show, we're putting it ALL out there."
Get more at StyleList including the Worst Dressed List at 2011 People's Choice Awards.
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Bruce Jenner Steps Out With Longer Hair, Gaunt Figure: See the Photo
- Chelsea Handler Slams Fashion, Wore Combat Boots to Met Gala 2012 to Spite Anna Wintour
- Justin Bieber Dedicates Song to "My Baby" Selena Gomez at Surprise SXSW Show
- Are The Rumors True? Keith Urban Kissed Me, Reveals Male Radio DJ — PLUS Which Country Stars Are In The Closet
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'