Khloe Kardashian Debuts Red Locks at the People's Choice Awards
The 26-year-old reality TV star stepped out with her dark-haired sisters at the 2011 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Calif., last night with a fiery new red hairstyle.
Kim Kardashian tweeted just hours earlier as she was prepping for the show that Khloe would be debuting a new look. And Khloe managed to steal the spotlight on the blue carpet, donning long red locks and a strapless gray gown. Watch a video of the red carpet of the 2011 People's Choice Awards after the jump.
Check out the 'People's Choice' red carpet video provided by Ustream.
We'll soon get a glimpse into the lives of Khloe and husband Lamar Odom when 'Khloe & Lamar' hits the airwaves, Khloe announced on her blog.
"Ok dolls, it's official! Lamar and I will soon begin filming our very own show on E! called 'Khloe & Lamar,'" she wrote. "It's been an option since we got married, but we wanted to enjoy our first year in private. With 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians,' only a very small part of our life together is shown, but with this show, we're putting it ALL out there."
Get more at StyleList including the Worst Dressed List at 2011 People's Choice Awards.
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Gary Oldman's Death Supercut Has the Actor Cracking Up on Conan: Watch
- Amber Portwood Snaps Sweet Photo of Daughter Leah, 5, Mid-Dance
- Dakota Johnson, Matthew Hitt Hold Hands in New York City, Spark Dating Rumors
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- 2015 Pirelli Calendar Will Feature a Plus-Size Model for the First Time Ever
- Alec Baldwin Appears in Court for Bike-Riding Case, Angrily Tweets That NYC Is a "Carnival of Stupidity"
- Nicki Minaj Bares Her Booty in a G-String on Cover Art for Next Single "Anaconda"—Check It Out!