Khloe Kardashian Debuts Red Locks at the People's Choice Awards
The 26-year-old reality TV star stepped out with her dark-haired sisters at the 2011 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Calif., last night with a fiery new red hairstyle.
Kim Kardashian tweeted just hours earlier as she was prepping for the show that Khloe would be debuting a new look. And Khloe managed to steal the spotlight on the blue carpet, donning long red locks and a strapless gray gown. Watch a video of the red carpet of the 2011 People's Choice Awards after the jump.
Check out the 'People's Choice' red carpet video provided by Ustream.
We'll soon get a glimpse into the lives of Khloe and husband Lamar Odom when 'Khloe & Lamar' hits the airwaves, Khloe announced on her blog.
"Ok dolls, it's official! Lamar and I will soon begin filming our very own show on E! called 'Khloe & Lamar,'" she wrote. "It's been an option since we got married, but we wanted to enjoy our first year in private. With 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians,' only a very small part of our life together is shown, but with this show, we're putting it ALL out there."
Get more at StyleList including the Worst Dressed List at 2011 People's Choice Awards.
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer Gets Bitten By Boa Constrictor Snake During VMAs Rehearsal
- Jonathan Lipnicki of Jerry Maguire Fame Stars in Hilarious "You Used to Be Cute" Child Star Sketch
- Diem Brown of MTV's The Challenge Is Battling Cancer For the Third Time
- Kellan Lutz Arrives At The SLS Las Vegas Grand Opening
- Something's Frozen In Jersey? JWoww Says She'd Use Botox, Consults RHONJ Ladies' Doctor
- North Carolina film incentives chopped
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge