Khloe Kardashian Debuts Red Locks at the People's Choice Awards
The 26-year-old reality TV star stepped out with her dark-haired sisters at the 2011 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Calif., last night with a fiery new red hairstyle.
Kim Kardashian tweeted just hours earlier as she was prepping for the show that Khloe would be debuting a new look. And Khloe managed to steal the spotlight on the blue carpet, donning long red locks and a strapless gray gown. Watch a video of the red carpet of the 2011 People's Choice Awards after the jump.
Check out the 'People's Choice' red carpet video provided by Ustream.
We'll soon get a glimpse into the lives of Khloe and husband Lamar Odom when 'Khloe & Lamar' hits the airwaves, Khloe announced on her blog.
"Ok dolls, it's official! Lamar and I will soon begin filming our very own show on E! called 'Khloe & Lamar,'" she wrote. "It's been an option since we got married, but we wanted to enjoy our first year in private. With 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians,' only a very small part of our life together is shown, but with this show, we're putting it ALL out there."
Get more at StyleList including the Worst Dressed List at 2011 People's Choice Awards.
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Kelly Clarkson Admits Dating Justin Guarini, Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a "Pitchy Stripper" on WWHL
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Gets Bizarre-Yet-Perfect Game of Thrones Mash-Up: Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Second Baby Bump -- See Her Chic Maternity Look!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- Jason Aldean says his bachelor party will be like the 'Hangover'
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!