Raven-Symone Debuts Dramatic Weight Loss
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 6th 2011 04:00PM
"Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don't like the way people stare at me," she tells PEOPLE.
"I liked it before. Now, you're just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason."
The 'That's So Raven' actress faced much criticism for her weight, but she has never understood why.
"I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did," she says. "So, whatever."
The former 'Cosby Show' star adds that the stress she endured during her Disney Channel show was the reason she packed on the pounds.
"That's what stress does to you," Symone says. "I've been not stressing. I've been in my own house, decorating and finding hobbies."
Stars Working Out
Kate Gosselin takes advantage of her alone time to bundle up and take a morning jog through the suburban streets of Wernersville, Pennsylvania.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Lupita Nyong'o Looks Gorgeous on ELLE France Cover in Yellow Dress: Photo
- Chrissy Teigen Gets a New Long Bob Haircut: See the Picture
- JWoww Shares Baby Shower Photos; Reunites With Jersey Shore Costars: Pictures
- Remembering Her Dad ? Bindi Irwin Opens Up About Losing Her ?Crocodile Hunter' Dad Steve Irwin, Says It's Like ?Losing A Piece Of Your Heart'
- Feud With The Kardashians Explodes — Kim’s BFF Jonathan Cheban Tells ‘RHONJ’ Star Ashlee Holmes, ‘You Made A Huge Mistake!’
- Chelsea In Control! New Book Claims Bill And Hillary Clinton's Daughter Wears The Pants In The Family ? Author Claims She Is A ?Royal Child'