Toni Braxton to Pose for Playboy?
By AOL Music Editors Posted Jan 6th 2011 02:10AM
Braxton filed for bankruptcy this past October, claiming she owes somewhere between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts, and now the singer is looking for alternate forms of employment to boost her income. She recently signed a deal to feature her family in a new reality TV show, and now she's revealed she's been offered a lucrative spread with Playboy Magazine.
Speaking on her Twitter account on Tuesday, she said, "New Year, New opportunities. So I have been considering taking up Playboy's offer to feature me on their cover this year. What you think?" Later adding, "I would love to pose with Hugh Hefner though. He's the sexiest guy I know over 30."
Braxton's bankruptcy is the second time she's filed, the first being back in 1998. According to TMZ, the singer, who has sold over 40 million albums to date, owes money all over the country, including music and film businesses such as The William Morris Agency and the Screen Actors Guild.
Playboy founder Hefner, 84, proposed to 24-year-old Playmate Crystal Harris over the holidays. She later posted a close-up of the engagement ring, which appears to be a multi-carat round, brilliant-cut diamond set in a platinum band with smaller-diamond accents.
Get more at Aol. Music.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Selena Gomez reveals sexiest photoshoot yet
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- Taylor Swift Leads Celebrity Tributes to Oscar de la Renta After News of His Death
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details