Billy Baldwin on Alec's Voicemails and Dirty Skyping
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 7th 2011 05:11PM
"I think a lot of people were inspired, or didn't make the connection, until 'It's Complicated' when my brother [Alec] jumped in front of the Skype monitor and Steve Martin lost an eye," Billy told me while taping my HDNet talk show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob.' "This is where you will get me in trouble with my wife ... talking about this sort of stuff!"
Besides flexing his TMI muscle, Billy shows how loyal he can be to his beloved family when he defends Alec over those infamous voicemails he left for his daughter a few years back, saying the media didn't have the whole story.
"That was totally misunderstood. If people understood the circumstances surrounding that -- with the circumstances as I know them to be for sure," he tried to explain. "If I were confronted with similar circumstances, I would have been hurt, upset and certainly would have raised my voice. I certainly would have been telling people off."
The Long Island boy also lamented the collateral damage involved with growing up with three brothers -- actors Alec, Daniel and Stephen.
"I had four concussions and a fractured skull by the time I was eight. Just from Daniel," Billy told me. "I'm not lying."
Is he still close with his brothers? Absolutely -- especially the '30 Rock' star. However, the best story that my new favorite Baldwin told me was that unlike Alec, he would never want to get into politics, despite having a degree in political science. "It's not a good time to run for political office right now for many reasons," he explains. "All you do is raise money all day."
He bluntly adds, "It's also so divisive and full of partisan hack s**t."
And what does he think about his brother Stephen's right-leaning political views? "Stephen got dropped on his head at birth, that's why he wound up the way he is politically," he jokes -- as only an older brother can. "He's lost, yeah, severe brain injury."
Tune in Saturday night at 7:00 PM to HDNet to catch the rest of my chat with Billy!
To see my entire interview with Billy, check out 'Naughty But Nice With Rob' on HDNet this Saturday night at 7:00 PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Killing of Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
- Sofia Vergara's Ex-Fiance Nick Loeb Sneaks Up on Her at Red Carpet Event -- See the Awkward Pic!
- Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump, Cleavage While Ryan Reynolds Looks On Adoringly
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Jennifer Garner's Passionate Speech on Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Is Only Asked About His Co-Star's ''Tits''
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard Reveal Their Baby's Gender! 19 Kids and Counting Stars Are Having a Boy!
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to Five Years in Prison for Girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp's Killing