J.Lo's Ex-Husband's Girlfriend Files For Restraining Order Against Star
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 7th 2011 10:30AM
Jennifer Lopez and Ojani Noa may have divorced over a decade ago, but Noa's new flame is not ready to let Lopez out of her sights.
RadarOnline reports that Noa's girlfriend, Claudia Vasquez, is seeking a temporary restraining order against J.Lo, so she can move forward with a TV project about the 'American Idol' judge.
Prior to Vasquez's filing, Lopez had been in an out of court with Noa, a former manager at her Pasadena restaurant, Madre's, since their 1998 divorce, embroiled in legal battles over everything from termination of employment to breach of contract.
Although the singer/actress's marriage to the former waiter lasted less than a year, Lopez has filed multiple lawsuits against Noa in recent years to keep him from releasing information about her in a planned tell-all book and film.
Noa's agent/manager Ed Meyer tells Radar, "If Jennifer Lopez loses, it will be catastrophic for her, and will also completely disprove J.Lo's case against Ojani and I."
Noa and Meyer were barred from releasing a supposedly racy video of Lopez last year by Judge James Chalfant, who in his ruling stated: "They may not publish it for any reason ... Anywhere, anytime, anyhow ... without further court order. If they do, they go to jail."
Lopez, who has been married to her third husband, Marc Anthony, since 2004, was sued by Vasquez for $10 million earlier this month after potentially preventing Vasquez from moving forward with TV and movie deals.
Radar reports that Noa is planning to file a $10 million defamation lawsuit against Lopez's parents in the near future as well.
Watch Noa's interview on J.Lo.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Lopez
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Lopez Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Michelle Obama, Mario Lopez and Others Give One Veteran the Ultimate Thanksgiving Reward!
- New Details: How Bill Cosby's Wife Is Handling the Rape Allegations Against Her Husband
- Pic! Mila Kunis Shows Off Body After Baby
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure; Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Need For Space: Top 5 Stories
- President Obama's Teenage Daughters Were Not Impressed During the White House Turkey Pardon -- Watch Their Priceless Reactions
- Jennifer Aniston Calls Justin Theroux Her "Creative Crush", Says He Will Spend 20 Minutes Trying to Scare Her at Night