J.Lo's Ex-Husband's Girlfriend Files For Restraining Order Against Star
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 7th 2011 10:30AM
Jennifer Lopez and Ojani Noa may have divorced over a decade ago, but Noa's new flame is not ready to let Lopez out of her sights.
RadarOnline reports that Noa's girlfriend, Claudia Vasquez, is seeking a temporary restraining order against J.Lo, so she can move forward with a TV project about the 'American Idol' judge.
Prior to Vasquez's filing, Lopez had been in an out of court with Noa, a former manager at her Pasadena restaurant, Madre's, since their 1998 divorce, embroiled in legal battles over everything from termination of employment to breach of contract.
Although the singer/actress's marriage to the former waiter lasted less than a year, Lopez has filed multiple lawsuits against Noa in recent years to keep him from releasing information about her in a planned tell-all book and film.
Noa's agent/manager Ed Meyer tells Radar, "If Jennifer Lopez loses, it will be catastrophic for her, and will also completely disprove J.Lo's case against Ojani and I."
Noa and Meyer were barred from releasing a supposedly racy video of Lopez last year by Judge James Chalfant, who in his ruling stated: "They may not publish it for any reason ... Anywhere, anytime, anyhow ... without further court order. If they do, they go to jail."
Lopez, who has been married to her third husband, Marc Anthony, since 2004, was sued by Vasquez for $10 million earlier this month after potentially preventing Vasquez from moving forward with TV and movie deals.
Radar reports that Noa is planning to file a $10 million defamation lawsuit against Lopez's parents in the near future as well.
Watch Noa's interview on J.Lo.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Lopez
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Lopez Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Ice-T & Coco Reveal Baby's Gender and Name in 'Ice & Coco' Premiere
- Reba McEntire & Narvel Blackstock Split after 26 Years
- Will Smith Takes Down Divorce Rumors in the Most Perfect Way
- Sofia Vergara Talks Insecurities, Thinks She Looks Like a Drag Queen, Reacts to Kim Kardashian Comparisons
- The Earring Back Hack That Has Everyone Buzzing on the Internet: Weigh in on the Debate!
- Candace Cameron Bure: Fuller House Has "Exceeded Our Expectations" So Far, We've Filmed Two Episodes