J.Lo's Ex-Husband's Girlfriend Files For Restraining Order Against Star
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 7th 2011 10:30AM
Jennifer Lopez and Ojani Noa may have divorced over a decade ago, but Noa's new flame is not ready to let Lopez out of her sights.
RadarOnline reports that Noa's girlfriend, Claudia Vasquez, is seeking a temporary restraining order against J.Lo, so she can move forward with a TV project about the 'American Idol' judge.
Prior to Vasquez's filing, Lopez had been in an out of court with Noa, a former manager at her Pasadena restaurant, Madre's, since their 1998 divorce, embroiled in legal battles over everything from termination of employment to breach of contract.
Although the singer/actress's marriage to the former waiter lasted less than a year, Lopez has filed multiple lawsuits against Noa in recent years to keep him from releasing information about her in a planned tell-all book and film.
Noa's agent/manager Ed Meyer tells Radar, "If Jennifer Lopez loses, it will be catastrophic for her, and will also completely disprove J.Lo's case against Ojani and I."
Noa and Meyer were barred from releasing a supposedly racy video of Lopez last year by Judge James Chalfant, who in his ruling stated: "They may not publish it for any reason ... Anywhere, anytime, anyhow ... without further court order. If they do, they go to jail."
Lopez, who has been married to her third husband, Marc Anthony, since 2004, was sued by Vasquez for $10 million earlier this month after potentially preventing Vasquez from moving forward with TV and movie deals.
Radar reports that Noa is planning to file a $10 million defamation lawsuit against Lopez's parents in the near future as well.
Watch Noa's interview on J.Lo.
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Lopez
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Lopez Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Tourists!
- Pic! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Spied in NYC
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9: Meet the New Housewives Elizabeth "Lizzie" Rovsek and Shannon Beador
- Bachelor Juan Pablo's Obscene Comment to Clare Crawley, Celebs React to His Pick: Top Stories
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Shows Off Post-Baby Body in Sheer Top: See the Look!