Jane Krakowski Pregnant With First Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 7th 2011 03:15PM
The normally svelte star, who announced her engagement to British designer Robert Godley just over a year ago, was snapped splashing in her swimsuit and sporting a noticeably fuller mid-section.
According to a friend, 41-year-old Krakowski is "very much in love, and very, very happy" with her husband-to-be.
The actress's rep confirmed to RadarOnline, "Jane and Robert are indeed expecting a baby! Both soon-to-be first-time parents could not be happier!"
Krakowski, a two-time Tony Award winner, became a household name in the '90s with her role as sexy assistant Elaine Vassel on 'Ally McBeal.'
Following the announcement of her engagement, the actress told PEOPLE, "I see that people got married in the Caribbean, and people got married in Italy, and I'm like, 'Well, those all sound good. Maybe we should do that!'"
Despite visions of a tropical wedding, her recent vacation is more about merriment than matrimony. In regards to elopement rumors, she said, "My parents would kill me!"
Gwen Stefani gives son Zuma a push while they spend some quality time together in Beverly Hills.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fergie Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 2014 AMAs "L.A.Love" Performance, Robe Hangs Off Her Butt: Watch Now!
- Selena Gomez Cries Singing About Justin Bieber During Dramatic 2014 AMAs Performance
- AMAs Red Carpet Roundup: Jennifer Lopez, Fergie Sizzle on the Red Carpet, While Ansel Elgort, Frankie J. Take Huge Fashion Risks
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Scott Parties While Pregnant Kourtney Posts About ‘Choices’ On Instagram
- Miley Looks Like A Muppet At Her Raunchy Birthday Celebration
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship