Jane Krakowski Pregnant With First Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 7th 2011 03:15PM
The normally svelte star, who announced her engagement to British designer Robert Godley just over a year ago, was snapped splashing in her swimsuit and sporting a noticeably fuller mid-section.
According to a friend, 41-year-old Krakowski is "very much in love, and very, very happy" with her husband-to-be.
The actress's rep confirmed to RadarOnline, "Jane and Robert are indeed expecting a baby! Both soon-to-be first-time parents could not be happier!"
Krakowski, a two-time Tony Award winner, became a household name in the '90s with her role as sexy assistant Elaine Vassel on 'Ally McBeal.'
Following the announcement of her engagement, the actress told PEOPLE, "I see that people got married in the Caribbean, and people got married in Italy, and I'm like, 'Well, those all sound good. Maybe we should do that!'"
Despite visions of a tropical wedding, her recent vacation is more about merriment than matrimony. In regards to elopement rumors, she said, "My parents would kill me!"
Gwen Stefani gives son Zuma a push while they spend some quality time together in Beverly Hills.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naya Rivera Secretly Married Ryan Dorsey on Her Original Wedding Date to Big Sean; Kim Kardashian Shares Sexy Bikini Picture: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Ian Somerhalder Tweets Girlfriend Nikki Reed While Ex Nina Dobrev Posts Cryptic Quotes on Instagram
- Chris Pratt French Braids a Random Girl's Hair During Interview
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother House
- Bromance Alert! Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson Have a Guys Night Out in Hollywood—All the Details!