Jane Krakowski Pregnant With First Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 7th 2011 03:15PM
The normally svelte star, who announced her engagement to British designer Robert Godley just over a year ago, was snapped splashing in her swimsuit and sporting a noticeably fuller mid-section.
According to a friend, 41-year-old Krakowski is "very much in love, and very, very happy" with her husband-to-be.
The actress's rep confirmed to RadarOnline, "Jane and Robert are indeed expecting a baby! Both soon-to-be first-time parents could not be happier!"
Krakowski, a two-time Tony Award winner, became a household name in the '90s with her role as sexy assistant Elaine Vassel on 'Ally McBeal.'
Following the announcement of her engagement, the actress told PEOPLE, "I see that people got married in the Caribbean, and people got married in Italy, and I'm like, 'Well, those all sound good. Maybe we should do that!'"
Despite visions of a tropical wedding, her recent vacation is more about merriment than matrimony. In regards to elopement rumors, she said, "My parents would kill me!"
Gwen Stefani gives son Zuma a push while they spend some quality time together in Beverly Hills.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Rages on Twitter Against Bobby Brown: "I'm the Reason Why My Baby Is Okay"
- Nev Schulman Is Single, But Does He Use Tinder?
- Ingrid Michaelson, Husband Greg Laswell Split After 3 Years of Marriage
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Gutfeld to host new Fox News primetime weekend show
- Would Josh Duhamel Pose Naked for Playgirl? Yes! But It Would Cost a Pretty Penny...
- How To Get Away With Murder Set Is Drama-Free: Shonda Rhimes ''No A--holes'' Policy Is ''Brilliant''
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene!