Stephanie Seymour Caught Kissing Her Son?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2011 06:30PM
Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Stephanie Seymour has been vacationing in St. Barths with her family and showing off her sexy curves in a nude-colored bathing suit. But Seymour, 42, still managed to get caught in some unflattering photos. In the photos, she appears to be touchy-feely with Peter Brant Jr. -- her 17-year-old son. Perhaps it was purely innocent, but there's still a certain "Eww" factor. See more photos after the jump.
Seymour and her husband, Peter Brant, reunited for the family getaway. The pair called off their divorce in November and decided to give it another shot.
The couple declined to comment but issued a joint statement, saying, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling. They ask that their privacy be respected."
Seymour has modeled since she was 16 and was a model for Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence is Guest of Honor at Chris Martin's Coldplay Gig in Los Angeles: Details
- Kate Middleton Cancels First Solo Tour of Malta Due to Morning Sickness, Prince William Steps In
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Amazing Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show
- Love Is In The Twittersphere! Dr. Lee Gause Of ?The Singles Project' Dishes On Budding Romance With Co-Star Ericka Pittman: ?I Realized Almost Instantly That I Had A Connection With Her'
- Robert De Niro's Dark Secret Past: New Biography Alleges Oscar Winner Abused Cocaine, Blamed Himself For Best Friend John Belushi's 1982 Overdose Death
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD