Stephanie Seymour Caught Kissing Her Son?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2011 06:30PM
Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Stephanie Seymour has been vacationing in St. Barths with her family and showing off her sexy curves in a nude-colored bathing suit. But Seymour, 42, still managed to get caught in some unflattering photos. In the photos, she appears to be touchy-feely with Peter Brant Jr. -- her 17-year-old son. Perhaps it was purely innocent, but there's still a certain "Eww" factor. See more photos after the jump.
Seymour and her husband, Peter Brant, reunited for the family getaway. The pair called off their divorce in November and decided to give it another shot.
The couple declined to comment but issued a joint statement, saying, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling. They ask that their privacy be respected."
Seymour has modeled since she was 16 and was a model for Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!