Stephanie Seymour Caught Kissing Her Son?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2011 06:30PM
Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Stephanie Seymour has been vacationing in St. Barths with her family and showing off her sexy curves in a nude-colored bathing suit. But Seymour, 42, still managed to get caught in some unflattering photos. In the photos, she appears to be touchy-feely with Peter Brant Jr. -- her 17-year-old son. Perhaps it was purely innocent, but there's still a certain "Eww" factor. See more photos after the jump.
Seymour and her husband, Peter Brant, reunited for the family getaway. The pair called off their divorce in November and decided to give it another shot.
The couple declined to comment but issued a joint statement, saying, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling. They ask that their privacy be respected."
Seymour has modeled since she was 16 and was a model for Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson, Daughter Maxwell Give Us Hair and Life Goals in Sweet Family Shot From Ace's Birthday Party!
- Michael Buble's Son Noah Home From Hospital After Burn Incident -- See His Adorable Instagram
- Teresa Giudice Writes About "Orange" Burgers and Fights in Her Prison Diary
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad