Stephanie Seymour Caught Kissing Her Son?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2011 06:30PM
Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Stephanie Seymour has been vacationing in St. Barths with her family and showing off her sexy curves in a nude-colored bathing suit. But Seymour, 42, still managed to get caught in some unflattering photos. In the photos, she appears to be touchy-feely with Peter Brant Jr. -- her 17-year-old son. Perhaps it was purely innocent, but there's still a certain "Eww" factor. See more photos after the jump.
Seymour and her husband, Peter Brant, reunited for the family getaway. The pair called off their divorce in November and decided to give it another shot.
The couple declined to comment but issued a joint statement, saying, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling. They ask that their privacy be respected."
Seymour has modeled since she was 16 and was a model for Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Viall Takes Full Advantage of VMAs Afterparty, Gets Extra Close With Bachelor Alum Sadie Murray
- Kanye West for President? White House Responds, Looks Forward to His Campaign Slogan
- Jessica Simpson Makes Jaws Drop in a Boobtastic Black Dress: See the Street Style Photo!
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Fashion Police Takes on the Craziest Looks From 2015 VMAs! Get a Preview of Tonight's Hilarious Return
- Gisele Bündchen Steps Out Amid Plastic Surgery Rumors, Wears Baggy Sweater Covering Body—See the Photo
- This Is What the World Would Be Like if Kanye West Really Were the President