Stephanie Seymour Caught Kissing Her Son?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2011 06:30PM
Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, Stephanie Seymour has been vacationing in St. Barths with her family and showing off her sexy curves in a nude-colored bathing suit. But Seymour, 42, still managed to get caught in some unflattering photos. In the photos, she appears to be touchy-feely with Peter Brant Jr. -- her 17-year-old son. Perhaps it was purely innocent, but there's still a certain "Eww" factor. See more photos after the jump.
Seymour and her husband, Peter Brant, reunited for the family getaway. The pair called off their divorce in November and decided to give it another shot.
The couple declined to comment but issued a joint statement, saying, "The parties have withdrawn their divorce action and are reconciling. They ask that their privacy be respected."
Seymour has modeled since she was 16 and was a model for Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ESPN Writer Ivan Maisel Pens Touching Eulogy for His Missing Son Max, Presumed Dead: Read It Here
- T-Pain Sings "Bartender" A Capella, Acts Out Emoji: Watch!
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher Partake in Their Neighborhood Watch Group, Alert Neighbors When They Hear Helicopters, Police
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Epic 1970s Baby Pics With Mom Kris Jenner and Dad Robert Kardashian
- Ian Somerhalder, Nikki Reed, Norman Reedus and Other Stars Surprise People on April Fools' Day—See Pics!
- What Happens When Alec Baldwin Pranks an Entire US History Class for April Fools'