Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Celebrate Harlow's Birthday
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jan 10th 2011 08:35AM
Newlyweds Nicole Richie and Joel Madden threw their daughter a party over the weekend at the Treehouse Social Club to celebrate her upcoming birthday, according to PEOPLE.
"It was a fun, casual party," a source told PEOPLE. "The kids played outside in the Treehouse and enjoyed art and crafts projects inside. All the moms chatted while the dads bonded, and it was a perfect party for both the adults and the kids."
Little brother Sparrow, 16 months, was also at the party to help his big sister celebrate. Guests enjoyed healthy snacks and a special birthday cake, which was presented to Harlow.
Celebrity guests at the star-studded event included Jessica Alba and Cash Warren with their daughter Ava, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale with their sons Kingston and Zuma, Kourtney Kardashian with her son Mason, Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivory with their daughter Stella, and Jennifer Meyer Maguire with her daughter Sawyer, just to name a few.
And what about mom and dad?
"Nicole looked great and had fun at the party," the source said. "She and Joel definitely looked like happy newlyweds."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Nicole Richie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole Richie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Andi Dorfman Named Bachelorette for Season 10!
- Bachelor Season 18 Finale Spoiler: Does Juan Pablo Pick Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley?
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Grab Lunch Together in NYC: Picture
- My Mom Is To Blame! ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Defends Baby Daddy Yelling At Her Mother, Says He Overheard Her Making Rude Comments About Him