Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Celebrate Harlow's Birthday
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jan 10th 2011 08:35AM
Newlyweds Nicole Richie and Joel Madden threw their daughter a party over the weekend at the Treehouse Social Club to celebrate her upcoming birthday, according to PEOPLE.
"It was a fun, casual party," a source told PEOPLE. "The kids played outside in the Treehouse and enjoyed art and crafts projects inside. All the moms chatted while the dads bonded, and it was a perfect party for both the adults and the kids."
Little brother Sparrow, 16 months, was also at the party to help his big sister celebrate. Guests enjoyed healthy snacks and a special birthday cake, which was presented to Harlow.
Celebrity guests at the star-studded event included Jessica Alba and Cash Warren with their daughter Ava, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale with their sons Kingston and Zuma, Kourtney Kardashian with her son Mason, Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivory with their daughter Stella, and Jennifer Meyer Maguire with her daughter Sawyer, just to name a few.
And what about mom and dad?
"Nicole looked great and had fun at the party," the source said. "She and Joel definitely looked like happy newlyweds."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Nicole Richie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole Richie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Jessa Duggar Talks Pregnancy, More Kids Amid Brother Josh Duggar's Scandal
- Oliver Sacks Dies at 82: Famous Neurologist and Author Called Himself an "Explorer"
- Kris Jenner on Kylie Jenner Turning 18 And Moving Out: "She's Handling It Really Well"