'Hannah Montana' Coming to an End -- We Review Episodes We'd Like to Have Seen
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 11th 2011 08:00PM
After four years on TV, two movies, eight albums and an incalculable amount of glittery pink merchandise, the Disney Channel hit is ending its run.
Like many of her Disney contemporaries, the show's star, Miley Cyrus, has arguably become more famous in recent years for her behavior off-screen than for her on-camera parts, but she, too, was once a bright-eyed, buck-toothed young starlet making family-friendly fare with all of her clothes on.
So how will it end?
The New York Daily News reports that Hannah/Miley's big finale will center on her character's decision to either attend college or pursue a movie career. Only time will tell which choice she will make, but in the meantime, we review the episodes that should have made it to air.
After many years spent skirting the issue, neighbors and acquaintances come clean about knowing that Miley and Hannah are the same person. "You put on a blonde wig and you expect us to forget what the rest of you looks like?" asks neighbor Mrs. Alvarez. "That stuff may have worked for Superman, but we're not idiots, Miley."
2. "Miley Gets a Cell Phone"
"Come on, let's just take a few photos, it'll be fun!" says her ex, Jake Ryan. "It's not like anybody's going to see them."
3. "Robby Ray Admits to Loving Miley More Than Jackson"
While Miley and her brother have previously debated the issue in the jocular way that siblings often do, dad Robby Ray admits Miley is the favorite when Jackson leaves the house a mess after a party. "I'm sorry, that's just the way it is," Robby tells Jackson. "She's been paying our bills since she was 14 and you're a 33-year-old who still lives at home. What did you expect?"
4. "Miley Seeks Treatment For Disturbing Dreams About Her Dead Mother"
Healthy grief takes many forms, but believing that you're talking to your long-deceased mother while caught in a time warp isn't one of them.
5. "Miley's Friends Procure Hallucinogens"
After trying some of an unknown substance obtained by her friends, Miley awakes to find her reality permanently altered. "Where's all my Hannah stuff? Where are my gold records?" she asks her father, quizzically. "Who's Hannah?" he replies.
MORE ABOUT Miley Cyrus
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Miley Cyrus Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Is Jim Bob Duggar Trying to Set Up Daughter Jana with Celebrity?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Great Boots by Born!
- Jennifer Lopez, Rosie O'Donnell and Others Share Their Slim-Down Secrets!
- Ryan Knight of The Real World Has Died at 29, Second MTV Tragedy Just Weeks After Diem Brown's Passing
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales