'Jersey Shore' Stars Sammi and Ronnie Call it Quits
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:15PM
After dating on-and-off throughout the 'Jersey Shore's' first three seasons, according to Entertainment Tonight, Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro took to Facebook to make it official. Sammi threw the first punch when she began 'unfriending' all of Ronnie's friends from her Facebook page--although her Facebook profile shows no sign of a yay or nay 'Relationship Status.'
We all watched the roller coaster romance unfold during season one of 'Jersey Shore' --Sammi and Ronnie's first lip locking session was caught on film just minutes after Sammi had been caught in a tongue twister with the couple's roommate, The Situation. And with season two in Miami came a Miami dose of temptation--Ronnie was caught in a three way kiss while girlfriend, Sammi, was snug in bed back at their shared pad.
Although neither of these tanner than tan shore go-ers are picture perfect examples of monogamy, we did think there was a leopard print themed wedding in their future. On the show, which just kicked off its third season, Sammi and Ronnie are still very much a couple. We can't wait to see the downward spiral caught on film.
- Filed under:
- The Situation
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Famke Janssen: What's In My Bag?
- Pregnant Kristen Bell Debuts Baby Bump on the Red Carpet
- Jill Duggar and Husband Derick Dillard Enjoy Lunch Date at His Workplace: See the Cute Photos
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Kelly Rowland talks pregnancy: ?It's a boy!'
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She and Brad Pitt Write Love Letters to One Another, Says It's "Quite Romantic"
- Zoe Saldana Has 10 Hidden Tattoos: "My Grandmother Says That I Look Like a Newspaper Naked"
- Would You Wear This Disney Princess-Themed Fashion Line for Adults?