'Jersey Shore' Stars Sammi and Ronnie Call it Quits
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:15PM
After dating on-and-off throughout the 'Jersey Shore's' first three seasons, according to Entertainment Tonight, Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro took to Facebook to make it official. Sammi threw the first punch when she began 'unfriending' all of Ronnie's friends from her Facebook page--although her Facebook profile shows no sign of a yay or nay 'Relationship Status.'
We all watched the roller coaster romance unfold during season one of 'Jersey Shore' --Sammi and Ronnie's first lip locking session was caught on film just minutes after Sammi had been caught in a tongue twister with the couple's roommate, The Situation. And with season two in Miami came a Miami dose of temptation--Ronnie was caught in a three way kiss while girlfriend, Sammi, was snug in bed back at their shared pad.
Although neither of these tanner than tan shore go-ers are picture perfect examples of monogamy, we did think there was a leopard print themed wedding in their future. On the show, which just kicked off its third season, Sammi and Ronnie are still very much a couple. We can't wait to see the downward spiral caught on film.
- Filed under:
- The Situation
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lily Collins' Violet Elie Saab Dress Rules the Red Carpet in Rome: Swoon with Us Over the Elegant Gown
- Selena Gomez Reveals Relationship Advice From Taylor Swift, Says "She Never Judges Me For Anything"
- Nicki Minaj Reveals She Was Fired From Red Lobster for Chasing Customers Who Took Her Pen
- Leah Messer's ?Other Man' Speaks Out! Robbie Kidd Denies Affair With Married ?Teen Mom' Star
- Radar Told You First! Bethenny Frankel Will Officially Return To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'
- Not Quite Home-Free: ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice Will Live In Halfway House After Prison Stint
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- North West Looks Adorable in Her Custom Sneakers With Her Name—See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Talks New Single ''Welcome to New York,'' Says It's ''Very Sexist'' to Claim She Only Writes About Exes
- Julia Roberts: I Want My Kids to "Speak Out" For What They Believe In