'Jersey Shore' Stars Sammi and Ronnie Call it Quits
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:15PM
After dating on-and-off throughout the 'Jersey Shore's' first three seasons, according to Entertainment Tonight, Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro took to Facebook to make it official. Sammi threw the first punch when she began 'unfriending' all of Ronnie's friends from her Facebook page--although her Facebook profile shows no sign of a yay or nay 'Relationship Status.'
We all watched the roller coaster romance unfold during season one of 'Jersey Shore' --Sammi and Ronnie's first lip locking session was caught on film just minutes after Sammi had been caught in a tongue twister with the couple's roommate, The Situation. And with season two in Miami came a Miami dose of temptation--Ronnie was caught in a three way kiss while girlfriend, Sammi, was snug in bed back at their shared pad.
Although neither of these tanner than tan shore go-ers are picture perfect examples of monogamy, we did think there was a leopard print themed wedding in their future. On the show, which just kicked off its third season, Sammi and Ronnie are still very much a couple. We can't wait to see the downward spiral caught on film.
- Filed under:
- The Situation
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rob Bironas Dies at Age 36: Former Tennessee Titans Kicker Killed in Car Crash
- Jessica Simpson Brings Daughter Maxwell, Son Ace to Her Fashion Show With Husband Eric Johnson: Pictures
- Hilary Duff Talks Lizzie McGuire Reunion: "Why Not?"
- Usher Appears At The Encore Beach Club Las Vegas Nevada
- Happy Ending! The Same Day Honey Boo Boo's Mama June & Sugar Bear Confirm Separation, Fan-Favorite Uncle Poodle Announces Engagement To Boyfriend Alan
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Emotional as She Remembers Her Dear Friend Joan Rivers—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special