Stars Who Strip for Charity: Taking Their Clothes Off for a Good Cause
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:00PM
"Hugs not drugs," "Mow your grass, don't smoke it." The latest Hollywood adage seems to be: "Take your clothes off if you believe in this cause." During the past few years, more and more celebs have been taking it all off for organizations supporting everything from protecting our furry friends to our own health.
Although we don't mind seeing our favorite celebs go au natural (like Khloe Kardashian, Adam Levine and Bethenny Frankel above), it seems like a few of these birthday suit celebs overexposed themselves just for the sake of some much needed publicity. Hey, it's easier than feigning outrage over a leaked video of a romp in the hay.
Celebs Getting Naked For Charity
Pamela Anderson wasn't really helping out her feminist sisters when she literally displayed herself as a piece of meat. One giant step for animals, one giant leap back for womankind.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madeleine Albright Hilariously Burns Conan O'Brien on Twitter: "Never Get Into a Word War With a Diplomat"
- Dean McDermott: "I'm Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Kerry Washington Reveals Her Beauty Secrets?And the One Thing She Doesn't Want Her Husband to See
- Mama June Says TLC Cancelled ?Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' After ?Untrue' Report She's Involved With Sex Predator
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.
- Sienna Miller narrowly avoided ISIS bombing while on humanitarian mission