Stars Who Strip for Charity: Taking Their Clothes Off for a Good Cause
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:00PM
"Hugs not drugs," "Mow your grass, don't smoke it." The latest Hollywood adage seems to be: "Take your clothes off if you believe in this cause." During the past few years, more and more celebs have been taking it all off for organizations supporting everything from protecting our furry friends to our own health.
Although we don't mind seeing our favorite celebs go au natural (like Khloe Kardashian, Adam Levine and Bethenny Frankel above), it seems like a few of these birthday suit celebs overexposed themselves just for the sake of some much needed publicity. Hey, it's easier than feigning outrage over a leaked video of a romp in the hay.
Celebs Getting Naked For Charity
Pamela Anderson wasn't really helping out her feminist sisters when she literally displayed herself as a piece of meat. One giant step for animals, one giant leap back for womankind.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!