Stars Who Strip for Charity: Taking Their Clothes Off for a Good Cause
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:00PM
"Hugs not drugs," "Mow your grass, don't smoke it." The latest Hollywood adage seems to be: "Take your clothes off if you believe in this cause." During the past few years, more and more celebs have been taking it all off for organizations supporting everything from protecting our furry friends to our own health.
Although we don't mind seeing our favorite celebs go au natural (like Khloe Kardashian, Adam Levine and Bethenny Frankel above), it seems like a few of these birthday suit celebs overexposed themselves just for the sake of some much needed publicity. Hey, it's easier than feigning outrage over a leaked video of a romp in the hay.
Celebs Getting Naked For Charity
Pamela Anderson wasn't really helping out her feminist sisters when she literally displayed herself as a piece of meat. One giant step for animals, one giant leap back for womankind.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details
- Ryan Phillippe Disses His Own Career: "I've Made 30-Plus Films," "Five of Them Are Good"
- Famed Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies At 82
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs