Stars Who Strip for Charity: Taking Their Clothes Off for a Good Cause
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:00PM
"Hugs not drugs," "Mow your grass, don't smoke it." The latest Hollywood adage seems to be: "Take your clothes off if you believe in this cause." During the past few years, more and more celebs have been taking it all off for organizations supporting everything from protecting our furry friends to our own health.
Although we don't mind seeing our favorite celebs go au natural (like Khloe Kardashian, Adam Levine and Bethenny Frankel above), it seems like a few of these birthday suit celebs overexposed themselves just for the sake of some much needed publicity. Hey, it's easier than feigning outrage over a leaked video of a romp in the hay.
Celebs Getting Naked For Charity
Pamela Anderson wasn't really helping out her feminist sisters when she literally displayed herself as a piece of meat. One giant step for animals, one giant leap back for womankind.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Felton on Kim Kardashian's Platinum Blonde Hair: "Kanye Has a Draco Fetish"
- Darby Stanchfield Has Secret Ties to Disney, Was Once Wronged by a Bald Eagle
- Cindy Crawford Serves Some Fashion Week Realness With This #TBT Runway Photo
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Meet the Hottest Royals Around the World—See Their Pics!
- Jeremy Sisto Was ''Heartbroken'' After He Lost Titanic Role to Leonardo DiCaprio: Watch Now!
- Iggy Azalea, Jennifer Hudson & 5 Seconds of Summer Will Join Host Nick Jonas to Perform at 2015 Kids' Choice Awards!