Stars Who Strip for Charity: Taking Their Clothes Off for a Good Cause
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 11th 2011 06:00PM
"Hugs not drugs," "Mow your grass, don't smoke it." The latest Hollywood adage seems to be: "Take your clothes off if you believe in this cause." During the past few years, more and more celebs have been taking it all off for organizations supporting everything from protecting our furry friends to our own health.
Although we don't mind seeing our favorite celebs go au natural (like Khloe Kardashian, Adam Levine and Bethenny Frankel above), it seems like a few of these birthday suit celebs overexposed themselves just for the sake of some much needed publicity. Hey, it's easier than feigning outrage over a leaked video of a romp in the hay.
Celebs Getting Naked For Charity
Pamela Anderson wasn't really helping out her feminist sisters when she literally displayed herself as a piece of meat. One giant step for animals, one giant leap back for womankind.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her
- Victoria Beckham Actually Loves Going Without Makeup, Easy Hair -- How Very Un-Posh!
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'