Justin Long Forms Production Company, Sells CBS Show
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 12th 2011 01:30PM
Long is shooting for success in film, television and online with new production company I'm So Sorry Productions, co-founded with his brother, Christian, and business partner Keir O'Donnell.
Deadline reports the trio already have a TV deal with CBS for a half-hour sitcom, as well as selling web series 'Fanfare' to CollegeHumor.com.
The CBS show, on which the Longs and O'Donnell will write and co-executive produce, centers on the life of two high school teachers trying to find a balance between their jobs and their clashing personal lives.
I'm So Sorry is also at work on 'A Case of You,' a feature film produced by Palak Patel and Joe Roth in which Long is scheduled to star.
The film's plot centers around Long's character wooing the girl of his dreams after finding information about her online and then trying to maintain a relationship without her catching onto his secret.
The company's production schedule will have to work around Long's already jam-packed calendar, which includes a starring role in Jamie Linden's 'Ten Year' alongside Rosario Dawson and Channing Tatum. The actor will also reprise his role as the voice of the title character in the third installment of the 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' franchise, scheduled for release in late 2011.
Check out Justin flexing his funny bone for FunnyorDie [Warning: Explicit]:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harrison Ford Plane Crash Described by Doctor Who Was on the Scene: "He Was Moaning and in Pain"
- Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman Play Musical Beers With Jimmy Fallon and SNL Cast
- Justin Bobby Brescia's Life After The Hills Couldn't Be More Different From His Costars': Details, New Pictures!
- Conan O'Brien's 5 best bits from Cuba show
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- Julie Andrews still mourning the loss of husband of 41 years
- This The Good Wife Sneak Peek Will Make You Scream
- Dean Sheremet Calls LeAnn Rimes Cheating Scandal a "F--king Disaster," Still Thinks Eddie Cibrian Is Untrustworthy
- Kelly Clarkson Admits She Once Dated Justin Guarini, Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a "Pitchy Stripper"—Watch Now!