Ryan and Sandra's Son Are Bonding, Friends Say
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 13th 2011 04:00PM
Things between Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are heating up. In fact, the new couple have become so close that the actress is letting her 'Proposal' co-star get closer to her son, Louis.
"Sandra loves the idea of Louis having a good male role model in his life," a friend of the actress tells me, adding these two important guys in her life have already bonded. "They play together for hours, and Ryan even helps out changing the little fella's diaper."
Sandra and Ryan had been friends for more than 10 years before hooking up shortly after Ryan's shocking split from wife Scarlett Johansson. The two of them celebrated New Year's Eve together, and recently all three of them -- Sandy, Ryan and Louis -- spent time at one of her homes in Jackson Hole, Wyo.
"Ryan loves children and has always wanted to be a dad," a friend of the actor tells me. "He would have loved to have had a baby with Scarlett, but work always came first. Having a little baby around has made Ryan realize that life isn't about making movies and money. It's about surrounding yourself with love."
An insider says, "They all just fit together so well. Like one happy little family."
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Thorn Birds' author Colleen McCullough dies at 77
- Bruce Jenner's changing look
- Nick Jonas is sick of looking at his Flaunt magazine photoshoot
- Gene Hackman Mistakenly Mourned by Twitter After Article Proclaims Him "Gone"
- 'Selma' Star Backs Benedict Cumberbatch Following ?Colored' Controversy
- China's Top Private Film Companies Set to Report Strong 2014 Profit Growth
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Best of Late Night TV: David Beckham's NFL Career (VIDEO)
- Why the Found Footage Genre Is Broken (and How to Fix It)
- Matthew McConaughey Is 'Born to Run'