Baby on Board for Selma Blair, Actress Joins Hollywood Baby Boom
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 13th 2011 06:53PM
A source tells Star magazine that Selma and her boyfriend of less than a year, fashion designer Jason Bleick, have no immediate plans to wed. Selma was married to musician Frank Zappa's son Ahmet from 2004 to 2006.
The source continues that Selma "never thought she could be this happy." The actress has yet to release a statement about her pregnancy, and no details of the due date have been disclosed.
Selma has had a long and steadily successful career in film and television, and is a rare star who has managed to stay out of the tabloids. She played 'Kim' alongside comedian Molly Shannon in NBC's short lived remake of the Australian sitcom 'Kath & Kim.' Many remember her for her part in the 1999 drama 'Cruel Intentions,' where she starred alongside Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillippe.
Selma's baby will have lots of playmates in tinsel town. Actors Owen Wilson, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard are also expecting.
But with a designer for a dad, we're willing to bet Selma's baby will have the cutest clothes of all. Congratulations to Selma and all the soon-to-be new parents in Hollywood.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Box Office: 'The Martian' Just Shy of 'Gravity' With Powerful $55M Launch
- Woodstock Film Fest: 'The Walk' Plays to Packed House, Jackson Browne Honors Cuban Icon
- MIPCOM: Cannes Flooded by Torrential Rainfall
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 8 Reasons 'Titanic' Is Still the Best Love Story of the '90s
- 12 Life Lessons From Cher Horowitz
- Quiz: Are These '50 Shades of Grey' Quotes or No?