Baby on Board for Selma Blair, Actress Joins Hollywood Baby Boom
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 13th 2011 06:53PM
A source tells Star magazine that Selma and her boyfriend of less than a year, fashion designer Jason Bleick, have no immediate plans to wed. Selma was married to musician Frank Zappa's son Ahmet from 2004 to 2006.
The source continues that Selma "never thought she could be this happy." The actress has yet to release a statement about her pregnancy, and no details of the due date have been disclosed.
Selma has had a long and steadily successful career in film and television, and is a rare star who has managed to stay out of the tabloids. She played 'Kim' alongside comedian Molly Shannon in NBC's short lived remake of the Australian sitcom 'Kath & Kim.' Many remember her for her part in the 1999 drama 'Cruel Intentions,' where she starred alongside Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillippe.
Selma's baby will have lots of playmates in tinsel town. Actors Owen Wilson, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard are also expecting.
But with a designer for a dad, we're willing to bet Selma's baby will have the cutest clothes of all. Congratulations to Selma and all the soon-to-be new parents in Hollywood.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Filed under:
- Movie News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus nude for V magazine
- Chelsea Clinton leaving NBC News role
- Miley Cyrus' date to MTV awards show turns self in at Oregon jail, posts bail
- Chelsea Clinton Exits NBC News
- THX Sound Company Takes Aim At Booming China Market
- Venice: '99 Homes' Stars Andrew Garfield and Michael Shannon Talk Real Estate Concerns
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now
- Who Is Doctor Strange? A Look at Marvel's Next Movie Superhero